[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

August 4th. 
pimp.gif

Sweeeeet. Got act 3 in Seattle and the pre-sale code from being a subscriber.

Would hook up code, but you need my email to log in and buy the pre-sale tickets.

Exact quote from email they sent:

"Presale Begins Tuesday, Feb. 24 at 10AM.

Access this exclusive presale HERE and enter your email and password provided below to get your tickets before everyone else."

Cole, YG, Jeremih, and Sean!!
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Sweeeeet. Got act 3 in Seattle and the pre-sale code from being a subscriber.

Would hook up code, but you need my email to log in and buy the pre-sale tickets.

Exact quote from email they sent:

"Presale Begins Tuesday, Feb. 24 at 10AM.

Access this exclusive presale HERE[/UhRL] and enter your email and password provided below to get your tickets before everyone else."

Cole, YG, Jeremih, and Sean!! :pimp:  

Signed up. So youre just gonna be able to get tickets tomorrow off that big list? Or do they provide you with a code to put into Ticketmaster?

Signed up. So youre just gonna be able to get tickets tomorrow off that big list? Or do they provide you with a code to put into Ticketmaster?
From what I know, it's just the list. From what I see from being signed in and being signed out, the only benefits are for Act 3. Right now when I'm signed out, there's nothing next to Act 3, as in there's no "PRESALE BEGINS TUESDAY @ 9 AM LOCAL" thing on the side. When I'm logged in, that "PRESALE BEGINS....etc." is available on Act 3 and I'm assuming there is a option there to purchase when it goes live.

EDIT: Actually nevermind, there's an option to buy tickets directly through the email and you need your email + access code to access the site to buy the tickets. The tickets are being sold through the dreamville website.

Last edited:
my girl got that dreamville presale, i wonder if they will have VIP packages, thats what i want

Don't care for any of the acts for the last run of the tour. Would rather go to the Act 1 show, but resale for Santa Ana is bananas :smh:

Last edited:
Why do yall suspect Sean wont be 'listed' at the Detroit show?

He's probably holding off for his own solo tour or another special homecoming concert.

They need to announce what the hell they're doing for that Toronto - TBA situation. If it's Day 1 of OVO Fest? nuts.

Last edited:
:lol: @ nobody responding to the price inquiries. Had to hit the grandpasimpson turnaround gif after I saw some on stubhub for like 200

:lol: @ nobody responding to the price inquiries. Had to hit the grandpasimpson turnaround gif after I saw some on stubhub for like 200

Could be wrong but it's probably different for every city/arena. All it would've took is find your arena on Ticketmaster and hitting price range

Got some lawn seats at PNC in jersey for now but I'll be looking for a reasonable Act 1 show to make the drive to. I was able to get mine off the Dreamville site. No code, just went to the event list. Seems like that only works for certain shows bc a lot of them still say "Presale starts at 10am".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom