[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

No I sign up for dreamville and all idk man this year is handled poorly , last year tour Wale was a breeze

No I sign up for dreamville and all idk man this year is handled poorly , last year tour Wale was a breeze
It was probably for those that subscribed to their site before the announcement. And again, this is only pre-sale for Act 2 and 3, tickets go officially on sale on the 26th or 27th I think.

Last edited:
It was probably for those that subscribed to their site before the announcement. And again, this is only pre-sale for Act 2 and 3, tickets go officially on sale on the 26th or 27th I think.

Doubt there will be anything left in big cities by the time they are released to the public

for staples center, floor is only $75 
eek.gif
 need those 

Grabbed 4x tickets for $70ish a pop, came to $338 after fees and everything.

bruhg im on it right now, thje pre sale and i cant vhoose seats wth. might just wait till friday
Probably cause people got them in their cart, they got 10min to add to cart and check out, then another 30min to put in payment info. So if you got the time and really want it, might want to try and wait and keep refreshing. If the tickets are sold and paid for, they disappear from the available seats.

Last edited:
I don't know how to buy staples tickets im so confused

I'm on dreamville clicked buy tickets but all it shows is a floor map of staples

I don't know how to buy staples tickets im so confused

I'm on dreamville clicked buy tickets but all it shows is a floor map of staples
Pre-sale is already sold out/in carts for Staples Center. Only section 305 & 315 available from what I see. $30.75 each.

Last edited:
I missed anything at staples I'm so bummed.

It's depressing dealing with resale people who snatching everything trying to make bucks while the rest of us just wanna go and enjoy.

I know its a capitalistic world and I respect it,
I just wish there was a way for us fans to get a shot at tickets before the resalers do

Just saw the resale prices for the Santa Ana show. My word....:lol: :smh:

It's a freakin joke what those resale prices are! That place is tiny too.

BTW, if you're still looking for tickets anyone with a Citicard should try AXS. They have a presale going on too and I got decent seats for Staples

I missed anything at staples I'm so bummed.

It's depressing dealing with resale people who snatching everything trying to make bucks while the rest of us just wanna go and enjoy.

I know its a capitalistic world and I respect it,
I just wish there was a way for us fans to get a shot at tickets before the resalers do

You should be good as far as getting some retail public joints from ticketmaster on Friday g.

He's probably holding off for his own solo tour or another special homecoming concert.

They need to announce what the hell they're doing for that Toronto - TBA situation. If it's Day 1 of OVO Fest? nuts.

At the 3-minute mark he confirms what I figured.

Back
Top Bottom