[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

This live album is ******* incredible.
eek.gif

Love it
pimp.gif
This 
pimp.gif

Yeah the live album is amazing, what he was saying at the end of St. Tropez touched my soul man, really dealt with that mentality he was speaking on so much growing up.

Saw the rumor, would be dope, but I seen Cole on a Drizzy tour before back in 2012. I kinda like when Cole on his own tour, it's more intimate and true fans in there.

Any word what Cole gonna drop in Feb, is that K Dot Collab really gonna happen, if it was, wouldn't it make more sense for them to go on tour.

Id be so disappointed in Cole if he played second to that bum & toured with him. A Cole & Kendrick tour after they drop that collab would be too :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: tho

Just wanna see a Cole & Future tour. 2 of the best artist in the game....with different energy....but the same feel.

Imagine Cole on stage rocking out to "March Madness" :pimp:

In a way it upsets me that they keep sleepin, in a way it makes me happy because it'll keep Cole motivated with his next projects

Sometimes recognition make artists lazy and complacent. I don't think that would be the case with Cole, but hey, at least the risk of it stays away with him getting snubbed.

Chip on the shoulder can only do good in the studio :pimp:

dont matter as long as he keep dropping that dope music , albums still moving , show stay packed , even Nas doesnt even have a grammy .

dont matter as long as he keep dropping that dope music , albums still moving , show stay packed , even Nas doesnt even have a grammy .

Exactly. Fk a Grammy. Eminem has 3 since 2010. Including one last year :lol:.

Source awards gotta come back man. Ain't no prestige in no Grammy for a black man.

just realized today is march 1st :\.

wonder what's the status of the project he mentioned on black Friday?

mannnnnnnnnnnn cole been hooping here in raleigh, actually we just won the city league last week. dude aint thinking bout no music. 

Back
Top Bottom