[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Born Sinner...that album had a very dark, conceptual feel to it. Definitely left field from Cole...crazy part about it is Sideline Story ran dry to me ASAP, while Born Sinner had more depth to it, though Cole strayed away from his sound.

FHD trumps all though and it's not even close

SS (to me) is really the best tracks from Warm Up and Friday Night Lights. He had to give away so much to prove his worth to the label that when the time came to make SS his was running on E. The mixtapes are better than his debut album. The album was properly engineered and mastered though.

Born Sinner (Deluxe) is a much more cohesive album.

I'm torn between Forrest Hills Drive and Born Sinner.

I don' really count Sideline Story :lol:. Felt like the warmup, with a few new songs here and there. Some great Cole songs on there though.

And I just didn't feel born sinner like that. The production wasn't up to par. My least favorite.

To me, FNL was his debut, and is arguably the best hip hop album/tape of this past decade.

FHD was dope as well.

Highest Paid Rapper in 2015 & most of that money going , to the Dreamville foundation.

return of samba...always will be a dope track to me..top 10 for me.

Too deep for intro is top 10 for sure...

old cole and new cole, love how he tackles every subject matter.
#coleworld

Is my dog every dropping another album or is he just going to keep touring. Im hoping by fall we get something.

Just announced Cole coming to Seattle 9/2/16, same day wiz/snoop tour coming to Seattle, but Cole >>>

Gotta flip these wiz/snoop tickets now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom