[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Please tell me how you think he channeled Kendrick? Please.

Atleast to me and my ears and what ever other mechanisms process them auditory frequencies, His cadence was a bit Kendricky and the way the hook sounded if it was cole that did it as well sounded like one from a Kendrick track. Subtle nuances in his voice in the verse sounded like something i would attribute to him. Again solely what it sounded like to me.

Jermaines interlude is niceee

Hopefully its some kinda preview as to what to expect on Cole's next album

Though the boy been spittin

nerd.gif

didn't we find out about 2014 FHD like 2 weeks before it dropped

His twitter was hacked last night, thought for a second we finally get new music, but my guess Album within a month or two.

Aw man, there are a lot of people who feel born Sinner is their least fav album. I thought it was really good.

I'm ready for the next J. Cole project. He set the bar high with FHD :pimp:

I wonder what direction he's going into next? FHD is going to be hard to top. Can't wait to hear a new body of work though.

I just hope he stops being stubborn and actually works with some other rappers :lol:
Would be dope to finally hear some Cole & Kendrick collabs :smokin

I just hope he stops being stubborn and actually works with some other rappers :lol:
Would be dope to finally hear some Cole & Kendrick collabs :smokin
This. The going platinum with no features thing is cool I guess but there's nothing wrong with features. I would've preferred some on FHD

YES!!!

4th 'album' (I'm guessing), '4' Your Eyez Only

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom