[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

That's because the top dawgs aren't enticing like that anymore. kendrick tried to spark it off with his control verse but none of his peers responded. Hell drakes punk *** cried about it.

The top dogs will be here as long as they keep dropping music. Em gotta new album dropping. Hov been doing features so hes probably dropping something soon. The GOATS are still active so they'll remain enticing. Until they "retire"

And yes Hov and Em are the two greatest rappers of all time.

Last edited:
Yes, he did. His verse was infinit
ely better. But Cole also shined. There's a difference. Take the song Bad vs Evil, Em and Royce both killed it. It's even. Then take Never Let Me Down, both did awesome but Hov killed Ye. It ain't a slight, just facts.

Cut it out. Cole didn't get killed. Killed is Beautiful Bliss.

Seriously nas said Jay got murdered so people ran with it. Before Ether that was not the narrative.

"No lie, I chose my own fate,
I drove by the fork in the road and went straight"

************* say I'm foolish, I only talk about jewels.
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

This is a good example of a murder on a song. Em murdered him on this. Good verses by Jay Z. But Em was on some other stuff.

Who says he's a Stan?? We don't know dude is.Kendrick killed Cole on temptation. Just off the flow honestly. He rode it way better. And that counts when judging rappers.

Yes he did. Hell even in the audio you can hear someone say "he killed Cole".

Who says he's a Stan?? We don't know dude is.Kendrick killed Cole on temptation. Just off the flow honestly. He rode it way better. And that counts when judging rappers.

Idc what some random dude says. That doesn't validate anything. For all we know it could've been you.

That's incorrect it's not flow it's lyricism. Go listen to amigos, Uzi and Yachty if you wanna hear flow only.

You probably think Kendrick beat Big Sean on Holy Key too? Lmao. Sean washed him.

This is literally the most delusional comment I've ever read on NT.

Little Shawn ain even a class A rapper. And you have the audacity to say he ate Kendrick? (Who is overrated) it's shocking. Kendrick hit god flow on Holy Key pun intended.

Shaun's verse wasn't even bad :lol: it was very good. One of his better ones. He was speaking some real ****. The verse was very very good.

But Kendrick is just at a Pun, JayZ, Em, Nas level of writing right now. If you don't like his voice(s), cool. But the manner in which he's conveying his point is some of the best we've ever seen.

Last edited:
High skill level aside, kendricks voice and his voice changes are annoying and he is usually underwhelming on features

Big Sean > kendrick on holy key
I agree with everyrhing you just stated.

His voice changes were unbearable at one point for me. Then I heard 1 song that connected and I had to give him a chance...oddly enough same happened to me with Chance and he turned out to be one of my favorite new rappers

Lmao Sean's verse was the better one on Holy Key. How delusional are y'all?? Y'all DR so much its crazy.

Kendrick killed the Bad blood and the song with Adam Levine :lol: right???? :lol:

Last edited:
Here is the Holy Key verse.... It's so awful. You can tell writers block is hitting dude harddddd

Yes he has multies but nothing is even making sense. This verse was awful.

"Crab and oyster abortions I acquire thee..." :lol:

I can't......... :lol: he's just rhyming to have that flow. He's not no Eminem with multies.

"I destroy and divorce what you eating, don't you hire me"
Yup
Another senseless line.

But yet y'all clowns are the ones who say "you just don't understand his lyrics"

Have fun....

Last edited:
Here is the Holy Key verse.... It's so awful. You can tell writers block is hitting dude harddddd

Yes he has multies but nothing is even making sense. This verse was awful.

"Crab and oyster abortions I acquire thee..." :lol:

I can't......... :lol: he's just rhyming to have that flow. He's not no Eminem with multies.

"I destroy and divorce what you eating, don't you hire me"
Yup
Another senseless line.

But yet y'all clowns are the ones who say "you just don't understand his lyrics"

Have fun....

Yea, you're not listening :lol:

You literally just said you have no idea what he's talking about.

I applaud the honesty. There's nothing more to discuss here, tho.

Quoting Sean's bar criticizing dudes rapping fast.... when Sean himself raps fast all the time, on Holy Key, for example :lol:

You got it b

Big Sean definitely ousted Kendrick Lamar on "Holy Key". Big Sean is a perfect blend of conscious music and party tunes. If you can't see that, you need yours ears clipped.

Yea, you're not listening :lol:

You literally just said you have no idea what he's talking about.

I applaud the honesty. There's nothing more to discuss here, tho.

Quoting Sean's bar criticizing dudes rapping fast.... when Sean himself raps fast all the time, on Holy Key, for example :lol:

You got it b

Explain the lines for me. Please go ahead.

Big Sean definitely ousted Kendrick Lamar on "Holy Key". Big Sean is a perfect blend of conscious music and party tunes. If you can't see that, you need yours ears clipped.

Finally a NTer who knows. Repped

Big Sean, nah. 

He can make good music but his voice sounds like he hasn't hit puberty, no bass to his voice. 

His music to me are corny, most of his music at least. 

He's not that good. 

Back
Top Bottom