[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Ended up getting on the floor, Sec 1, row 6 in Chi, interested how this Tour will be, all the others have been [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Cole pre sale

Ordered the vinyl

I got the neighbors VIP package, not sure if that has to do with it but yeah lol

I didnt see any floor available for presale outside of the VIP packages.

How did some of yall get floor already... all cop VIP??

I didnt see any floor available for presale outside of the VIP packages.

How did some of yall get floor already... all cop VIP??

I copped a Cassette off Dreamville and they send you a personal presale code for the J cole presale

Today is the livenation presale and the password is Showtime

Got my tickets for Vegas.  
pimp.gif

ticket bots bro lol

I know it's bots too, it's just stupid and annoying. I wish there was a way they could combat this. So people who are real fans can go for affordable prices. I remember feeling like 90 was high for a Cole show, but 150 + for floor if you can avoid StubHub prices... smh

Not sure where you guys live, but Here in Saint Louis, tickets were $35 General admission and $50 for balcony seats. Granted, the venue he chose to have it at is not very large.

Kind of odd............We have the Fox theatre and peabody opera house, which are larger venues, but he chose one of the smaller ones. I guess the other places didnt want to pay him.

My other thought is that maybe he wanted it to be a more intimate setting for STL for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom