[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

^lmaoooooo bro I cringe every time I hear that "put two fingers in the sky if you wanna"

***** sound like he wailing :rofl:

Well he did just have a daughter. I think he's going to spend some time at home for a while.

Last edited:
4 Your Eyez only Tour!!!1

Salty he is not doing any Ohio dates but I'll be at the Chi-Town Show.

Ya hopefully we can get the Wed code, I am a member on the dreamville webstie, So hopefully they email it or something.
Yeah I got the presale code for 2014 FHD tour for being a memeber and having bought merch as well. Goona try to grab some tickets in a few hours with that Amex presale.

Last edited:
Yep, I'll be at the Kansas City show. Will be ring to get the best seats too. FHD tour was amazing. Very surprised he's going on tour, a world tour at that.

Haven't missed a jcole concert in the Bay Area yet.. not about to start now lol, going for VIP tomorrow

Got my tickets, FLR row 14 & row 10

Trying to figure out this stage design to know where the best seats are. This is for Key Arena in Seattle, but set up is pretty similar for other venues, looks they're using a center stage. Don't know if that's for the entire show for all the acts or what.

Last edited:
"The Live Nation code for February is SHOWTIME, the LN Mobile App password is COVERT" Those presales are Thursday, as for the one from Dreamville site that is tomorrow, hopefully we find out soon.

Ive seen j cole 4 or 5 times probably my favorite rapper but i dont know if i liked the album enough to go to a show this time

Maybe if he had one in philly but DC and Bmore are the closest for me. For all that i might as well make another trip to charlotte this year

I want to go , but I really feel like this album isn't meant for a stadium tour at all.

I do agree with that but hopefully this tour he doesn't do the whole album and mixes in stuff from all his other albums other than just the big hits. Although im sure he'll do the whole album, FHD all the way through was amazing for tour, not so sure about this.

man we got 6 months... I want him to drop another project to help boost the performance value.

I love the album but I was under the impression he wasnt or couldnt tour off of it.

im copping for the houston show tho... i looked at presale and no floor is available im wondering if that arent avialble for presale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom