[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Damn, I'll just wait until tomorrow to listen to this album after reading the last 3 pages :lol:

If its one good thing though is I barely remember Kendrick's DAMN album cuz I only listened to it one or two times and I didn't deep dive or even try to analyze it.

With the 3 album titles though, it should be obvious to any of you annoyed at interpretations or deep dives that this album was gonna have several in depth takes on it. Ain't like he named the album 600 Degrees in Fayetteville

Chick is over here and she's talking about her friend copying off of her and **** like that. I bumped the first half so I have to absorb the second half tomorrow.

First listen.
Will pop headphones in at work and zone out on the second listen. I always get the deeper message.

So far I like it. Last track is intro to the next album coming soon.....

Mf's nationwide got a good nights rest thanks to this album

First time I slept ten hours in years. I swear this **** cure insomnia.

Man, you guys are a bunch of haters lmao. I only listened once and need to digest it more but I felt this is a lot less boring than a lot of Coles work.

That joke of him putting people to sleep will never go away lmao.

FYI I was ridiculously tired before I listened and managed to stay awake to get 1 playthrough in :smile:

Man, you guys are a bunch of haters lmao. I only listened once and need to digest it more but I felt this is a lot less boring than a lot of Coles work.

That joke of him putting people to sleep will never go away lmao.

FYI I was ridiculously tired before I listened and managed to stay awake to get 1 playthrough in :smile:

You're a true fan sir

Album is dope to me. About to run through it again.

I do wish he'd stop with the subliminals and just say who he's referring to. 1985 is fire

Back
Top Bottom