[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

FNL would be held as Cole's classic. One of my favorite bodies of work from 2010 to now. Too deep for the intro is to damn smooth
pimp.gif
Too Deep is easily one of my favorites songs of all-time, everything about it is just perfect.

At the time i felt the same. But 5 years later it had  some filler tracks and sounds dated.
Might be in the minority but the warm up > fnl
I was telling my friend this one time, he was like "well then you don't know what you're talking about." I was like bish what? We can't have a difference in opinion these days?

I'm glad to see that Cole and them realize how special FNL is. To me, it's his Magnun Opus. There are like 2, skip able tracks...but all in all...it's a near flawless body of work.

It takes me back to the end of my first semester of my Senior year of college. Everything he was talking about, I was going thru....and could literally relate.

Glad this dude winning. :pimp:

Only song I skip is that jawn where the girl singing the whole time, I dont even remember Cole rapping on that smh. Also i prefer the OG In The Morning without Drake but thats cause I dislike Drake lol

EDIT: It was Best Friend, aint even realize that was an Ayaliah song. Not much of an R&B person tho so *kanye shrug* lol

Last edited:
In the morning with Drake is too smooth. Idc.

That track is a panty dropper 4real. Good times to that track.

What wow a ******* episode man.
Chills throughout the whole thing.

So proud to be a fan of his.
So proud to see how many lives this man has touched. The things kids are willing to put themselves through in those cold rainy days just to see him perform.

Truly dope, in every way possible. 8)

episode 3 :smokin. got goosebumps watching him perform FNL. FNL is the reason I'm a Cole fan and have been rocking with him ever since.

episode 3
smokin.gif
. got goosebumps watching him perform FNL. FNL is the reason I'm a Cole fan and have been rocking with him ever since.
True that! I remember bumping FNL my Junior year of HS, it was basically the soundtrack for the year for me. 
smokin.gif

The Come Up is great but it's behind his other tapes. I loved the hunger and the amature sound of it.

The Come Up was good but I cant take too much of Cole's young voice lol. I go back and forth with myself all the time about which was better between Warm up and FNL. Would probably get a different answer depending on when ya ask me. At this moment I would probably say FNL. Warm up put me on Cole but FNL made him my favorite rapper. I remember listening to it in my dorm freshman yr and being amazed at what I was hearing.

I just watched all 3 episodes today. And it was amazing. Really nostaligic, especially when he did FNL. I noticed how this is one of the few camps where you don't see everyone smoking and drinking. When he went to go light up the cake I was just like yasss he's finally going to smoke a blunt lol.

Back
Top Bottom