[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Can't trust NT's judgement on music these days. This album is dope, as well as Ab-Soul's and Childish Gambino. Change is an underrated track on here. Outro track gave a ***** the chills man. Always appreciate a well executed concept album. This album was short and to the point, without skimping on substance. I actually like it more than FHD. Will cop when the vinyl drops.

Thought the album was solid it was very concise I don't have kids but i can relate to other themes in the album currently in my life especially the theme of changing mentality's

Listened to this album a few more times. I actually like this more than his previous 2 albums

Who said "Foldin clothes" was an anthem ? Haha

Baby lemme fold ya clothes and hold ya close
Breakfast in the AM I swear I won't burn ya toast
Lemme hold ya toes and turn them gold
I practiced painting nails yesterday when you were ghost
Lemme do your makeup before you go to the club
Have the bed ready for the man you gon ****
And I hate when you cheat on me but I wanna see you happy
It's sad the other day you sent them ****** to kidnap me

Picked the album up on my lunch break & bumped it on my way home after work. I've only spun it once but man I love this album off of my 1st listen. Enjoyed every song on here. I'm not gone lie it wasn't what I was expecting but it's still dope to me. I hope more rappers go the short album route. Less filler...quality > quantity.

Cole been overrated for a hot minute.....and his fans/stans ain't making easier to listen to this.

Its a damn shame, he had so much energy wit those mixtapes, but his albums have been so lame. I GIVE UP

Off my first listen, my main thought is, even though I agreed 100% with his commentary...

You can't say what you said about Kanye ("playing his old ish and knowing he won't top it") and ("I hear my old ish and know I can top it") and then drop THIS album.

Nah man

For real.

Back
Top Bottom