[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

The cover is paying homage to Makaveli's The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory cover:

51B3BAPgNwL._SY355_.jpg

Gimmicks, gotta stick to em
No features is a gimmick now?

Sheeeeiiiiittttt. So I guess multiple features is one too.

The cover is paying homage to Makaveli's The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory cover:

51B3BAPgNwL._SY355_.jpg
:lol: I do not see it at all.

Makaveli is straight up Jesus cruxificition symbolism. Cole's is some creepy dark fantasy children's horror imagery

Last edited:
Don't think I remember ever seeing that Interscope logo on any of his other projects? This a new structured deal or am I bugging?

This is gonna be a long post...Cliff notes i rock with Cole heavy

Friday Night Lights is prob my favorite project ever. By any artist

Cole is probably my favorite artist. Its obviously subjective. But his lyricism is undeniable, he has a message, speaks the truth, is very relatable for me, and i rarely hear too much of his stuff that i dont like.

His albums have been a little weak... but ive still enjoyed them overall

Sideline Story was a disappointment coming from mixtape Cole, but i still bang some songs. Breakdown is great

Born Sinner and FHD were both great to me

4YEO only had like 3 songs i really rocked with. The only one i can say I didnt enjoy.

Seen him live 4 times and hes a great performer as well. (As great as a performer who doesnt dance etc can be lol...just rocks it)

Very excited to hear KOD. If its lit ill catch him on tour this summer

No features is a gimmick now?

Sheeeeiiiiittttt. So I guess multiple features is one too.

:lol: I do not see it at all.

Makaveli is straight up Jesus cruxificition symbolism. Cole's is some creepy dark fantasy children's horror imagery

Not the art, both covers have a massage written across them.

Excited. Love the rollout as usual. Cover is legendary if the music matches. Already I appreciate how it captures all three subtitles.

Also could we be getting 2 albums in one year?!?! We know Cole loves the December release date and that outro appears to be the perfect set up.
Yeah, he's definitely dropping something else after this. He said this just came out in like a week. At the end of the listening, he played something that he said was the start to something else coming.

Don't think I remember ever seeing that Interscope logo on any of his other projects? This a new structured deal or am I bugging?

He has been with Interscope since he released the revenge of the dreamers compilation project, im thinking thats 2015 maybe.

If you recall on note to self off of FHD, he shouts out Joeie and Interscope, so it was probably inked in 2014 after the Columbia deal expired. Im gussine instead of Roc Nation going to shop him somewhere else, they stuck with interscope since that is where is Dreamville label resides.

Never got this. Why do people want features so bad?
I like features on mixtapes, but when it comes to albums I don’t have to have them. Maybe a female artist or singer on the hook or something (Nobody’s perfect/Power trip) but when it comes to Cole I don’t care for feature rap verses

Back
Top Bottom