J-Dawg The Young Hogg Appreciation Vol. Ride On 4z

J Dawg Murdered This"For Those Think Im Glorifying Crack...My Momma Lights Out The WholeHouse Pitch Black"

Originally Posted by hellaones

^^ what was thugga and dawg beefin for?
This *#!$ was back in like 01'-02'. According to Slim J-Dawg was on that wet at the time and kept comin to Slim for bread. Slim wouldchunk him some change and then came to find out all the stories J-Dawg was makin up for the bread was lies. So he kicked him outta Boss Hogg and stopped+#%+%! with him. Then J-Dawg went to jail. Once he got out though they reconciled so now it's all gravy.

J-Dawg one of the realest $%!++# in these streets. Straight thug *#!$. Ridin On 4's is a classic down here.
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

The only thing that make me ride harder than this is Z-Ro & Trae's (ABN) "1 Night".....

Cuz seem like they wanna givva lifetime sentence to a N witta pistol anna pounda marijuana.

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

everyone down here in the H seemed to hop on j-dawgs tip. hes good but i still see slim thug and kyleon alot better.

and btw i dont NT really even knows who J-dawg is
Na i heard of him before. really just this one song. been looking for more material from him. looking to get a slab this thursday. and im in MD

http://www.youtube.com/v/hXOcBI5g1mw&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/hXOcBI5g1mw&hl=en&fs=1&

I never knew there was a video for this until just now
eek.gif
pimp.gif
me n the goons used to ride around the city (DC) burning dro with this joint on repeat
pimp.gif

good luck with that slab homie

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

This *#!$ was back in like 01'-02'. According to Slim J-Dawg was on that wet at the time and kept comin to Slim for bread. Slim would chunk him some change and then came to find out all the stories J-Dawg was makin up for the bread was lies. So he kicked him outta Boss Hogg and stopped +#%+%! with him. Then J-Dawg went to jail. Once he got out though they reconciled so now it's all gravy.

J-Dawg one of the realest $%!++# in these streets. Straight thug *#!$. Ridin On 4's is a classic down here.
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.
that's it...lost this damn topic...y'all need to get world war 3...slim explains all his beefs with j-dawg, pic, and a.d. and lilmario...poor a.d. he still in the hood ain't never leaving either...

but on a side note...i need a drank connect...real dude's get at me...

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

I'm from Columbia, SC. Mainly all I listen to is nothing but Houston music.

Love it.

Flippin' through the hood, ridin' in a circle, no destination, just ridin', big mothership glidin', motor on sidin'.

...Who's that peepin' in my window, month of September, ridin' foreign car in the winter. I got to do it for the summertime, 'cause I'm just a pimp in my own rhyme..."

^^^^^^ The las line you Quoted was KeKe on "Leanin on a Switch".

None the less, agreed.

J-Dawg is a beast. So full of emotion.

Dude been spitting real $#!% since 98'.

Most recently he destroyed Jay'ton's, "Hood Wired Up".

How old are y'all? Twelve? Thirteen?

Ain't nobody checking for that sherm head. He's wack and can't even stay on beat most of the time. He was aight back in '98 and that's notsaying much. Those days are long gone.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Ain't nobody checking for that sherm head. He's wack and can't even stay on beat most of the time. He was aight back in '98 and that's not saying much. Those days are long gone.

What Texas are you living in?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Ain't nobody checking for that sherm head. He's wack and can't even stay on beat most of the time. He was aight back in '98 and that's not saying much. Those days are long gone.

indifferent.gif
Austin, where it's Jus Lyke Compton.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dreamer23

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

This *#!$ was back in like 01'-02'. According to Slim J-Dawg was on that wet at the time and kept comin to Slim for bread. Slim would chunk him some change and then came to find out all the stories J-Dawg was makin up for the bread was lies. So he kicked him outta Boss Hogg and stopped +#%+%! with him. Then J-Dawg went to jail. Once he got out though they reconciled so now it's all gravy.

pimp.gif

- Preciate it.
that's it...lost this damn topic...y'all need to get world war 3...slim explains all his beefs with j-dawg, pic, and a.d. and lil mario...poor a.d. he still in the hood ain't never leaving either...

but on a side note...i need a drank connect...real dude's get at me...

i could get you some drank fam. you in houston?

aand that freestyle up there go hard! yall heard da one with slim jdawg lil tyke lil mario on that june27th beat? boyz crashed it

Houston music in general is appreciated by me.

Love the laid back style.

Ghetto dreams, diamond rings, money, @#+$, clothes, and all those fancy things.

met jdawg about 2 weeks ago at a gas station. thats my boy mayne my fav rapper. dude dont talk about nothing he aint doing/done did. everythsng he spit thetruth. and that boy crash them freestyles, oh yeah and behind tint 2 droppin this month!!!!!

just came across this  

godfearinggangsta.jpg

be back 2morrow w/ a verdict

verdict???

CY FYRE is a beast with the beats....
one more time for J D-Hogg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 i been to austin and its nothin like compton

Originally Posted by sisco8989

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 i been to austin and its nothin like compton
Is that so? Check the news, it ain't safe after dark.

He was my favorite BHO

"....spit it from da heart thats why >zaggin> love me, I dont give daps no mo, see now >zaggin> hug me...."

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom