J-E-T-SJETSJETSJETS @ Cowboys Vol. Getcha Stuffing Ready

^They are doin just enough 2 keep me up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Well, D-boyz fans...we're 10-1 @ home vs. the Pack...whaddya say?

Might as well make the official gameday thread if discussing the Pack.
As for this game:
- 174 on the ground is
pimp.gif
, even though most of it came at the end.
- Defense played great.
- Chris Baker's fingertip catch was sick.
-Romo leading an annual Thanksgiving blowout is something I could get used to.
- Newman
pimp.gif

^Aight GMSboy1...Ima make an official gameday threadd on Saturday...cuz I'm gonna bhonest...I'm 2drun ritenow lol...

good thing this game wasnt close, sat down watched the 1st half, Moms finished TG dinner, ate (listened to the game) got stuffed NO mo and enjoyed the end of ablowout victory. Go Boys!

also, our D is gonna need to be on their game come Thurs.
ALLL the Packs do is pass, prolly a weakness of ours.

^Yup...we gonna need 2 bring our defensiv Agame against the Pack and they 5-wide, 35 throw a game offense...wegottthis tho...

False, youre gonna have to be ready for some running too, my dude Ryan Grant has been getting it done over the past 5 games, averaging 4.7 YPC andthrowing up 467 yards rushing since becoming the feature back in the offense.

I've missed the last two Cowboys games because of school today and going to a football game last Sunday but there's no way I'm going to missthem put a pounding on Brett Favre.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

False, youre gonna have to be ready for some running too, my dude Ryan Grant has been getting it done over the past 5 games, averaging 4.7 YPC and throwing up 467 yards rushing since becoming the feature back in the offense.

like i said
stoppin the run is not a problem of ours. its our coverage (and not enough pressure;pass rush)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

False, youre gonna have to be ready for some running too, my dude Ryan Grant has been getting it done over the past 5 games, averaging 4.7 YPC and throwing up 467 yards rushing since becoming the feature back in the offense.

Truth.

The funny thing is we're so unorthodox our passing game opens up the running game word to 100 yards in the second half after 7 in the first.
roll.gif

Thread will be made monday though, needs to be, best NFC game of the season.

Back
Top Bottom