J.F.K. You are missed~~Time to Recognize Vol. 1

he was one of the better presidents we've had in my opinion. you can tell he was definitely trying to change things to help us people. i wish we could have seen what would have happened if he finished his term and maybe had another one

too bad he got murked by....

he was one of the better presidents we've had in my opinion. you can tell he was definitely trying to change things to help us people. i wish we could have seen what would have happened if he finished his term and maybe had another one

too bad he got murked by....

good presidents get murked while the bad presidents live forever and even their sons take office too 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

good presidents get murked while the bad presidents live forever and even their sons take office too 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I read a war story on hear on how he saved somebody when the US was attacked and swam a lot of miles while dragging the person life vest with his teeth

I read a war story on hear on how he saved somebody when the US was attacked and swam a lot of miles while dragging the person life vest with his teeth

Originally Posted by reigndrop

JFK didn't do anything, and wasn't that popular... oh how history interprets things... makes me think of how Bush will be viewed in 50 years

roll.gif
 thats true..

Originally Posted by reigndrop

JFK didn't do anything, and wasn't that popular... oh how history interprets things... makes me think of how Bush will be viewed in 50 years

roll.gif
 thats true..

On the potential backlash and murmuring of his various (and numerous) infidelities:

They can't do anything to me while I'm alive, and when I'm dead - what does it matter?

He was wrong, because clearly it was shown what could be done to him while he was alive, but that quote was always so
pimp.gif
to me...

...other than that, the Kennedy clan was always the epitome of American double standards to me.

An Irish guy can make a killing breaking the law bootlegging, and not only can he keep his fortune - he can use that same money to see his children grow up and run the country...

...Big Meech gets three hots and a cot.

On the potential backlash and murmuring of his various (and numerous) infidelities:

They can't do anything to me while I'm alive, and when I'm dead - what does it matter?

He was wrong, because clearly it was shown what could be done to him while he was alive, but that quote was always so
pimp.gif
to me...

...other than that, the Kennedy clan was always the epitome of American double standards to me.

An Irish guy can make a killing breaking the law bootlegging, and not only can he keep his fortune - he can use that same money to see his children grow up and run the country...

...Big Meech gets three hots and a cot.

Back
Top Bottom