J Lo and Marc Anthony announce divorce. Vol. Marriage is for suckas

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I'd still beat the brakes off J. Lo though.
jennifer-lopez-and-charley-50-zip-skinny-mini-denim-leggings-gallery.jpg

WillowSmith.jpg

Resurgence of popularity, voted sexiest woman alive, new music.. she looked in the mirror, did a re-evaluation and then glanced over at his skeletal frame laying there on the bed waiting for her to come service him... and decided that she deserved better.

She'll continue to make mediocre music and remarry and divorce every couple of years until her looks dry up.

Resurgence of popularity, voted sexiest woman alive, new music.. she looked in the mirror, did a re-evaluation and then glanced over at his skeletal frame laying there on the bed waiting for her to come service him... and decided that she deserved better.

She'll continue to make mediocre music and remarry and divorce every couple of years until her looks dry up.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Feel bad for the kids than their failed marriage. J-Lo looks great. She won't be single long.
Is that a good thing especially with young children in the picture? If her kids were in their teens then fine, she can get her swerve on with whomever but you don't want multiple men in your children's lives especially when they are impressionable.

The reason why the Smith's are still together is because of their swinging tendencies and their obvious bisexuality. Their odd sex life is what keeps their marriage fresh.
Will needs to write a memoir, if there was something i've always wanted to know is if this right here is really true, and i hear it all the time, but it's gotta come from one of them, for me to believe.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Feel bad for the kids than their failed marriage. J-Lo looks great. She won't be single long.
Is that a good thing especially with young children in the picture? If her kids were in their teens then fine, she can get her swerve on with whomever but you don't want multiple men in your children's lives especially when they are impressionable.

The reason why the Smith's are still together is because of their swinging tendencies and their obvious bisexuality. Their odd sex life is what keeps their marriage fresh.
Will needs to write a memoir, if there was something i've always wanted to know is if this right here is really true, and i hear it all the time, but it's gotta come from one of them, for me to believe.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Dude, she chose skeletor at the peak of her popularity. Somewhere out there, Ben Affleck is thanking the stripper who ratted him out in Vancouver.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Dude, she chose skeletor at the peak of her popularity. Somewhere out there, Ben Affleck is thanking the stripper who ratted him out in Vancouver.

J-Lo does have a rep of being a controlling shrew though, but ultimately we'll never know why the marriage ended.  It looked good from the outside.  Pretty kids, nice house on Long Island etc.

Mark Anthony is back in Miami with a couple sexy Latinas in his bed as I type this.

J-Lo does have a rep of being a controlling shrew though, but ultimately we'll never know why the marriage ended.  It looked good from the outside.  Pretty kids, nice house on Long Island etc.

Mark Anthony is back in Miami with a couple sexy Latinas in his bed as I type this.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Al Audi

if jada and will divorce then id really be worried about my idea of getting married.
I was heated when she first married Marc Anthony, but as time progressed I started rooting for them cause they are beating the odds. This is horrible. And if Jada and Will split marriage will not be an option. If they can't make it work I most certainly can't.

Will and Jada work because they have an open marriage though...right?

bingo.

any i dunno how some of ya thought marc anthony was a bad choice for j-lo, son was da BEST option for her..and they STILL couldn't make it work? pssh god bless whoever tries to deal with j-lo now, she a HIGH mileage luxury car at this point with wild baggage.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

if jada and will divorce then id really be worried about my idea of getting married.
I was heated when she first married Marc Anthony, but as time progressed I started rooting for them cause they are beating the odds. This is horrible. And if Jada and Will split marriage will not be an option. If they can't make it work I most certainly can't.

bingo.

any i dunno how some of ya thought marc anthony was a bad choice for j-lo, son was da BEST option for her..and they STILL couldn't make it work? pssh god bless whoever tries to deal with j-lo now, she a HIGH mileage luxury car at this point with wild baggage.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bingo.

any i dunno how some of ya thought marc anthony was a bad choice for j-lo, son was da BEST option for her?

Why? 

Back
Top Bottom