J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

Hey b, you need to update some releases coming up.
I don't mean to hound you because im sure you just do this as a hobby, but the release for some new J's have been announced and i dont see them on my app

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

I don't mean to hound you because im sure you just do this as a hobby, but the release for some new J's have been announced and i dont see them on my app
yeah man i will get that done tonight or tomorrow night, just been working on the update to include ipad version.

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

yeah man i will get that done tonight or tomorrow night, just been working on the update to include ipad version.
No problem fam, just letting you know there was info on new releases. I'm sure your already 2 steps ahead of me though. Keep up the good work man. Your helping our culture out, and I appreciate that.

Just went through and updated all of the April stuff. Will start going through the summer stuff now.

Does this app have OLD release dates? Like if i wanted to see when the snakeskin 11 lows came out, can i do that? What exactly does the history tab do?

I have no need for new release updates, i doubt anyone has the interest or time to keep the updates accurate enough for it to be relevant.

But release dates and history or old releases would be an absolute GEM!

no it currently doesn't have old release dates, but that is what i am planning on doing for the history section.

screenshot of the new filter feature for the main release dates screen. should help you find the Retros easier:

looks like you will need to change that December release now since Bred XI's are confirmed.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

looks like you will need to change that December release now since Bred XI's are confirmed.

And you should add the Stealth 10's (3/24/12), and also the Oly 7's.
RD for them is 7/21/12.

changed the Columbias to the Breds now that that has been confirmed. was hoping to wait for official images for the Stealth X's but doesn't look like that will happen. adding now.

Originally Posted by airberg

changed the Columbias to the Breds now that that has been confirmed. was hoping to wait for official images for the Stealth X's but doesn't look like that will happen. adding now.

Don't forget the Oly 7's!

Back
Top Bottom