Jabbawockeez in Manila!!!

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackdiamond

yeah, the best crews that grazed ABDC were Jabb, Kabba and quest, quest is also insane but jabba had the "it" factor.

that's what i was about to say..

no hatin' on the other crews though. i like kaba too.. chicks are cute
tongue.gif

Does anyone know where exactly in Alabang Town Center this is gonna take place, and if we have to buy tickets for this (and if yes, how much?)

Thanks! =)

Originally Posted by chu

Originally Posted by blackdiamond

yeah, the best crews that grazed ABDC were Jabb, Kabba and quest, quest is also insane but jabba had the "it" factor.

that's what i was about to say..

no hatin' on the other crews though. i like kaba too.. chicks are cute
tongue.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Jabba Just Performed here in sydney.. pretty dope ... KABA MODERN gots the hottest chicks ... LOL

They are going to perform din ata sa Wowowee and ASAP. To those who cannot go see them live in person, this is your chance.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Trinoma was full this evenin'... Even the escalators were jam packed...
So it was free right? =) Wow, did they stop the escalators??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

tnx for the info dcjstn, and nice shades btw,

Sure thing. Lampas isang Depa ang tao kanina sa Trinoma. Jabba really wockin it out.

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Originally Posted by kooz1

jabbawockeez dancin' otcho-otcho in the vid? haha..

hello nt peepz!
smile.gif

Koozer! Welcome to NT!

I'll be at G5 tom!
Thanks Glitch!
Thanks Nio!

Yayy got a new NT acct haha..
I'll be there also tom at G5 with my crew (again)
kitakits sir!
pimp.gif

went to trinoma to watch but the no of people ticked me of.. so i didnt even peeked. went to a coffee shop and browsed niketalk instead..

dami naka old love new love na bootleg eh. hehehe, ung dilaw, tska dami nka supra. were you guys there?

trinoma was packed indeed. sobrang init. the place was starting ti fill up as early as 3pm

the show was great.. sad thing lowbat ako.. hindi man lang ako nakakuha ng pics kahit isa.. but tomorrow i will. punta ko ng g5..

Back
Top Bottom