Jack in the Box >>> any nat'l fast food spot

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Wendys new natural cut sea salt fries are
pimp.gif

I hate BK fries

thanks, I cant wait to try them. they came out last year?

i remember getting super blazed with my roommate at 3 am and we decided to drive to jackinthebox bc not much else was open in charlotte during the weekday. after driving for 30 minutes we both realized we didnt know where it was at!

i remember getting super blazed with my roommate at 3 am and we decided to drive to jackinthebox bc not much else was open in charlotte during the weekday. after driving for 30 minutes we both realized we didnt know where it was at!

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

large_fiveguys.JPG

tell the truth. nothing is messin wit this currently. Mc'donald burgers got kinda old. 5 Guys is on top tho.

five guys regular fries
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
what are you talking about? they are good as hell, heinz kethcup and im good.

large_fiveguys.JPG

tell the truth. nothing is messin wit this currently. Mc'donald burgers got kinda old. 5 Guys is on top tho.

five guys regular fries
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

I hate BK fries

no they arent, i hate the new fries. the old fries are 100x better thats why i dont really go to wendys no more.

pimp.gif

I hate BK fries

no they arent, i hate the new fries. the old fries are 100x better thats why i dont really go to wendys no more.

large_fiveguys.JPG

that joint looks more sloppily thrown together than anything...

large_fiveguys.JPG

that joint looks more sloppily thrown together than anything...

There was a Jack in the Box in an adjacent parking lot of my college apt complex (meaning, you could get there without going onto an actual street). I rarely if ever ate there unless it was very late. The menu selections are ok, but nothing there is that good to me.

As far as 5 guys and In N Out goes, I tried 5 guys yesterday for the first time and was underwhelmed. I grew up on In N Out, so I'm not really in a position to be objective but there's no better fast food place in my opinion because of the price, quality and consistency. That said, the 5 guys is across the street from me, so I'm sure I'll try it again.

There was a Jack in the Box in an adjacent parking lot of my college apt complex (meaning, you could get there without going onto an actual street). I rarely if ever ate there unless it was very late. The menu selections are ok, but nothing there is that good to me.

As far as 5 guys and In N Out goes, I tried 5 guys yesterday for the first time and was underwhelmed. I grew up on In N Out, so I'm not really in a position to be objective but there's no better fast food place in my opinion because of the price, quality and consistency. That said, the 5 guys is across the street from me, so I'm sure I'll try it again.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

large_fiveguys.JPG

five guys regular fries
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

heinz ketchup is nicee! the french fries from 5 guys have this soft feel to em. maybe i dont have the right sauce. its the taste of iron in the fries that bugs me out. as far as it being sloppy picture its the one i picked for presentation. LOL i picked sloppy because the burgers are that darn good. lol those burgers are really good money eating them in one shot

Originally Posted by Zyzz

large_fiveguys.JPG

five guys regular fries
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

heinz ketchup is nicee! the french fries from 5 guys have this soft feel to em. maybe i dont have the right sauce. its the taste of iron in the fries that bugs me out. as far as it being sloppy picture its the one i picked for presentation. LOL i picked sloppy because the burgers are that darn good. lol those burgers are really good money eating them in one shot

bk's OLD number 2 with king size fry use to be my go to all through out the 90's till they made the king size fry about the size of the old medium fry, i tried the jack in the crack teriyaki chicken bowl with a medium fry and i found love again, first time since i found out about chipotle 8 years ago that i've been happy with spending 7 bucks on a fast food meal, the teriyaki bowl+medium fry combo and one of those arizona sweet teas(the bottle ones) from the corner store came to 8.36 altogether that's cali tax included, only thing i hate is the bowls are shaped to give you less than what you were expecting, but still a pretty big bowl nonetheless. i'm just one of those dudes who uses salad bowls for cereal so errything seems like a jip in portions

(reading that above post I feel hella old, considering i'm only 19. Me and fast food go wayyy back,i'm talkin fish and chips with a large fry and oreo milkshake at jack in the crack for just me when i was only 7. i always had problems gaining weight even though i could eat like a grown man even in elemenntary and fast food kept me from losing it so it's a win win)

bk's OLD number 2 with king size fry use to be my go to all through out the 90's till they made the king size fry about the size of the old medium fry, i tried the jack in the crack teriyaki chicken bowl with a medium fry and i found love again, first time since i found out about chipotle 8 years ago that i've been happy with spending 7 bucks on a fast food meal, the teriyaki bowl+medium fry combo and one of those arizona sweet teas(the bottle ones) from the corner store came to 8.36 altogether that's cali tax included, only thing i hate is the bowls are shaped to give you less than what you were expecting, but still a pretty big bowl nonetheless. i'm just one of those dudes who uses salad bowls for cereal so errything seems like a jip in portions

(reading that above post I feel hella old, considering i'm only 19. Me and fast food go wayyy back,i'm talkin fish and chips with a large fry and oreo milkshake at jack in the crack for just me when i was only 7. i always had problems gaining weight even though i could eat like a grown man even in elemenntary and fast food kept me from losing it so it's a win win)

Back
Top Bottom