Jack in the Box >>> any nat'l fast food spot

JITB is def appreciated. I remember only eating sourdough jacks combos for years. Now I get two tacos and a chicken sandwich on sourdough. Dont eat the potato wedges, those things are ******ed bad for you, and it's only an "appetizer". 
eyes.gif

Potato wedges info:
ozkli5o44rlmkn3o.png

JITB is def appreciated. I remember only eating sourdough jacks combos for years. Now I get two tacos and a chicken sandwich on sourdough. Dont eat the potato wedges, those things are ******ed bad for you, and it's only an "appetizer". 
eyes.gif

Potato wedges info:
ozkli5o44rlmkn3o.png

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

FIVE GUYS!!!!!
....sucks.

I'd rather In N Out or Jack than 5 guys. To be clear, there is not a single burger that can topple the Sourdough jack after a night of drinking. Not a single burger...Had one on Saturday with some curly fries
pimp.gif
. Knocked out right after and woke up perfectly okay

FIVE GUYS!!!!!
....sucks.

I'd rather In N Out or Jack than 5 guys. To be clear, there is not a single burger that can topple the Sourdough jack after a night of drinking. Not a single burger...Had one on Saturday with some curly fries
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

FIVE GUYS!!!!!
....sucks.

pimp.gif

This was back in the highschool days, and those days are long gone. It's all about eating healthy and staying fit. Rye bread + lean turkey + friuits FTW

FIVE GUYS!!!!!
....sucks.

pimp.gif

This was back in the highschool days, and those days are long gone. It's all about eating healthy and staying fit. Rye bread + lean turkey + friuits FTW

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

FIVE GUYS!!!!!
....sucks.

pimp.gif

Clearly this isn't the thread for you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

FIVE GUYS!!!!!
....sucks.

pimp.gif

Clearly this isn't the thread for you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

laugh.gif
 at the pic...

--Jack in the Box is the business...
pimp.gif

--I like to mix it up though. I aint picky when it comes to fast food.

THIS.

especially when you are on 
pimp.gif
jack in the crack is a godsend

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

laugh.gif
 at the pic...

--Jack in the Box is the business...
pimp.gif

--I like to mix it up though. I aint picky when it comes to fast food.

THIS.

especially when you are on 
pimp.gif
jack in the crack is a godsend

Jack is def up there as far as national chains goes. The 99c tacos, breakfast burritos, and burgers are lowkey on point.
Of course, nothing to compare to more local standards.

However, on the cheap, Del Taco wins
pimp.gif

Jack is def up there as far as national chains goes. The 99c tacos, breakfast burritos, and burgers are lowkey on point.
Of course, nothing to compare to more local standards.

However, on the cheap, Del Taco wins
pimp.gif

Went last night and ordered cheddar bacon potato wedges and teriyaki bowl, two that I never order. Actually I didn't know they had potato wedges. Don't really care if its bad since it is sooo good. I'm gonna ask next time if they can put the cheddar cheese on the fries or curly fries. Teriyaki is too sweet imo but yummy.

Went last night and ordered cheddar bacon potato wedges and teriyaki bowl, two that I never order. Actually I didn't know they had potato wedges. Don't really care if its bad since it is sooo good. I'm gonna ask next time if they can put the cheddar cheese on the fries or curly fries. Teriyaki is too sweet imo but yummy.

JITB isn't even truly national though...look at their distribution. They dont' have a presence at all in the NE

JITB isn't even truly national though...look at their distribution. They dont' have a presence at all in the NE

Originally Posted by BrockBo

you messing up i need pictures

come on now it Nt pic's please
got you fams...

so many diff items on the menu...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

breakfast at 1 pm..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got hungry and stopped takin pics...

pimp.gif