Jack in the Box >>> any nat'l fast food spot

gotyournosep1.gif

5 guys >

5 guys is my go to burger joint but breakfast all day > 5 guys

on top of that you only got a choice of like 4 different foods at 5 guys, anything on jack in the box's menu any time > 5 guys

5 guys is my go to burger joint but breakfast all day > 5 guys

on top of that you only got a choice of like 4 different foods at 5 guys, anything on jack in the box's menu any time > 5 guys

5 guys def aint "fast food" $*#* is always so packed i never get out of there in less than 30-40 min if im eating there, and the fires are %$$% disgusting.... JITB has the best breakfast, pretty close to the best regular line up and nobody in the industry is seeing their ranch and bbq sauce.

5 guys def aint "fast food" $*#* is always so packed i never get out of there in less than 30-40 min if im eating there, and the fires are %$$% disgusting.... JITB has the best breakfast, pretty close to the best regular line up and nobody in the industry is seeing their ranch and bbq sauce.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

A little biased no? Jack in the Box is a West Coast thing right? How can it be compared "nationally"?

didnt realize it was only concentrated on the west coast in texas...

a bunch of spots in the carolinas, too...

i live in houston, and i got fam in california, so i thought these were everywhere...

i feel sorry for the midwesterns and east coasters...

Jack in the box is the BIDNESS... the menu is so crazy.... its ridiculous how much different stuff you can get....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Florida
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

A little biased no? Jack in the Box is a West Coast thing right? How can it be compared "nationally"?

didnt realize it was only concentrated on the west coast in texas...

a bunch of spots in the carolinas, too...

i live in houston, and i got fam in california, so i thought these were everywhere...

i feel sorry for the midwesterns and east coasters...

Jack in the box is the BIDNESS... the menu is so crazy.... its ridiculous how much different stuff you can get....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Florida
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Sonic >

easily the worst restaurant in north america and im dead serious. Went there once and wasted $13 bucks for the worst food ive ever had. I will never ever go there ever again and i tell everyone i know not to go there. Place is terrible beyond belief.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Sonic >

easily the worst restaurant in north america and im dead serious. Went there once and wasted $13 bucks for the worst food ive ever had. I will never ever go there ever again and i tell everyone i know not to go there. Place is terrible beyond belief.

i agree with checkers as well
laugh.gif
great burgers, chicken, and fries. cant get better than that.

i agree with checkers as well
laugh.gif
great burgers, chicken, and fries. cant get better than that.

Back
Top Bottom