**Jack Johnson's Sleep Through The Static drops tomorrow, 2/05/08**

^ Hell yeah! Same here, bro. I'm definitely with you on that. Jack Johnson and rap music are complete trash
sick.gif
sick.gif

This thread should be locked just for being about Wack Johnson.

But seriously, thanks for the entertainment, NT. My girl and I have been doing so well lately that there haven't been any arguments. So, this is healthyfor me
laugh.gif

Other than Jigga, ain't nobody touching my boy Jack.
Statements like this is what feeds the haters
laugh.gif
you canlisten to Jack if you want i'm feelin a few of his songs and yes i'll stop by at Bonnaroo and catch his set...BUT

Jimi Hendrix
Jack White
John Mayer
John Legend
John Lennon
John Mellencamp

ALL are miles ahead of JJ...

Originally Posted by Tical 30

Originally Posted by j j j JT t t t

you can not consider yourself a man if you like jack jonhnson. sorry to bring this back but its hilarious. i am in total agreement with cru and don.

also i am feeling that the niketalk music forum elitist are maliciously preying on the weak to get their jollies.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jack Johnson gets the panties dropped pretty fast, you probably wouldn't know about that though...

- Tical.
lol. with that comment there is no way i am believing you touched any females skins. if you have to stoop to jack johnston to get girls your game isnot up to par.

Originally Posted by Tical 30

you can not consider yourself a man if you like jack jonhnson. sorry to bring this back but its hilarious. i am in total agreement with cru and don.

also i am feeling that the niketalk music forum elitist are maliciously preying on the weak to get their jollies.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jack Johnson gets the panties dropped pretty fast, you probably wouldn't know about that though...

- Tical.
lol. with that comment there is no way i am believing you touched any females skins. if you have to stoop to jack johnston to get girls your game is not up to par.

It's ok buddy, we all know you Jack your Johnson everytime you're feeling lonely. You probably put on "Losing Hope" while you do ittoo...

- Tical.

Tical 30, appreciate your music and let us appreciate ours. Jack Johnson produces great music and if you don't like it then that's your opinion. Whatare you trying to accomplish by hatin' on Jack Johnson in a JACK JOHNSON thread?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Tical 30, appreciate your music and let us appreciate ours. Jack Johnson produces great music and if you don't like it then that's your opinion. What are you trying to accomplish by hatin' on Jack Johnson in a JACK JOHNSON thread?
For $%*%% sake, I'm one of the guys saying his music is good.

You'd be one of those soldiers that throws a grenade into his own barracks...

- Tical.

I can't see that emoticon clearly. What is it? I'm mad dude took time to make that picture haha. hugebird, what's your affinity with Bob Sura?

Angel is
pimp.gif

"She gives me presents with her presence alone."

pimp.gif

This album is pretty good.

Just a fun-fact, my high school counseler's (sp?) daughter is JJ's wife.

Back
Top Bottom