Jacksonville Jaguars @ Pittsburgh Steelers

laugh.gif

Uter, Im scared of the weather in those games, all it takes is 2 more bad snaps on punts or shot guns and the under is destroyed

^ That's actually a good point...I wasn't really thinking about bad snaps and turnovers and whatnot...but I still don't think either team will putthe ball in the endzone....but definitely a good point and I am a lil worried now, I'm just glad I got that half point

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Craftsy I'm not sure if you still bet but look at the Cleveland/Buffalo halftime line...they've got the O/U set at 14.5
laugh.gif

I'm all over that under for everything left in my account
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
good looks man... i've emptied out all my accounts for theholiday season though, i like your play though.

And yeah - our team stinks.. We're just weak in all the wrong places... ie, up front on both sides of the ball. No protection for ben, spotty blockingfor willy... no pressure on any quarterbacks we face... we're about 3 players away from being a great team, but 3 very important players.

Great Call & Great run by MJD.

just keep totin the rock

and then he dropped that TD ...

laugh.gif
same play, MJD 1st down ...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Great Call & Great run by MJD.

just keep totin the rock

and then he dropped that TD ...

laugh.gif
same play, MJD 1st down ...

indifferent.gif
how the hell you gonna let MJD get the same pass thrown tohim two times in a row there? freaking defense plays great for 2.5 downs every time and then gives up the easiest, most basic pass or run play for the 1stdown after all that.. why not just let them get it on 1st down? quit wasting 10 minutes of clock trying to stop them at all.

laugh.gif
Craftsy

IT was the exact same formation too

eek.gif
20 play 74 yard TD Drive
9 minutes and 40 seconds
laugh.gif
Holy #**# !

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Craftsy

IT was the exact same formation too

eek.gif
20 play 74 yard TD Drive
9 minutes and 40 seconds
laugh.gif
Holy #**# !

i remember when that used to be the kind of drive the steelers would have... i never remember the steelers defense giving up that kind of drive.

Somebody(s) on that defense needs to hand in their jersey after that debacle.

Do you guys still have Roethlisberger ahead of Garrard in your QB ratings? Tell NE to watch out for the Jaguars come playoff time.

I'm sure I'll get painted as the hater for this, as I always am when I don't agree with the majority of NT'ers.. but i haven't been allthat impressed with Garrard today.. he has thrown some really bad passes today, and about 3 really good ones. The rest are just run of the mill, and he'sgot "nt's big ben effect" going for him today, where he's benefiting from having a great run game and killer offensive line.

If you're comparing him to ben in this game.. don't forget to consider Ben has a shoulder injury to his throwing motion, and has had zero time to throwin many cases.

But hey - that's just how i'm seeing it.

The jags are by far the better team of the two.. i'm simply saying, the QB debate isn't as open and shut as you guys might make it from this game.

Garrard has been playing better than Ben all season, but he doesn't get recognized as much for having a great season. It's not this game only, thisgame only further proves that Garrard is a better QB.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Garrard has been playing better than Ben all season, but he doesn't get recognized as much for having a great season. It's not this game only, this game only further proves that Garrard is a better QB.

Well - now that you say so.. he just threw a horrible pass that got picked off by the guy everybody here thinks is the worst safety in the league rightnow.

But i'm not about to jump to conclusions like you guys have.. a head to head matchup of QB's proves nothing considering they never line up across fromeach other.

Good play A Smith,

TE shoulda caught that, he didnt squeeze his hands
w t h was that

and why are they even calling passing plays in this weather as good as the run game is going

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Garrard has been playing better than Ben all season, but he doesn't get recognized as much for having a great season. It's not this game only, this game only further proves that Garrard is a better QB.

Well - now that you say so.. he just threw a horrible pass that got picked off by the guy everybody here thinks is the worst safety in the league right now.

But i'm not about to jump to conclusions like you guys have.. a head to head matchup of QB's proves nothing considering they never line up across from each other.

The ball went right through Greg Jones' hands.

Back
Top Bottom