Jacksonville Jaguars @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Garrard has been playing better than Ben all season, but he doesn't get recognized as much for having a great season. It's not this game only, this game only further proves that Garrard is a better QB.

Well - now that you say so.. he just threw a horrible pass that got picked off by the guy everybody here thinks is the worst safety in the league right now.

But i'm not about to jump to conclusions like you guys have.. a head to head matchup of QB's proves nothing considering they never line up across from each other.

The ball went right through Greg Jones' hands.

And ben's been plagued by drops and bad protection all year.. that's my point. Don't make snap judgments, and don't try to compare applesto oranges. Ben has a superbowl ring.. does David have a playoff victory yet? (maybe 1?)

first off, U up 2 scores in this weather, U got no bidness throwing the ball.
next, of all people to throw to,, u throw to greg no hands jones
laugh.gif

instead of running the clock and forcing pittsburgh to drive for 2 scores this is t what you get.

O yea, Dirk Koetter is the OC
laugh.gif
so it figures

Garrard has been playing better than Ben all season, but he doesn't get recognized as much for having a great season. It's not this game only, this game only further proves that Garrard is a better QB.

Well - now that you say so.. he just threw a horrible pass that got picked off by the guy everybody here thinks is the worst safety in the league right now.

But i'm not about to jump to conclusions like you guys have.. a head to head matchup of QB's proves nothing considering they never line up across from each other.

The ball went right through Greg Jones' hands.

And ben's been plagued by drops and bad protection all year.. that's my point. Don't make snap judgments, and don't try to compare apples to oranges. Ben has a superbowl ring.. does David have a playoff victory yet? (maybe 1?)

This is David's first year as the starting quarterback, and he's doing a magnificent job. I'm not saying Ben isn't good, I'm justsaying that David is better. But you're right, let's just stop comparing them because they are both good Quarterbacks.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

first off, U up 2 scores in this weather, U got no bidness throwing the ball.
next, of all people to throw to,, u throw to greg no hands jones
laugh.gif

instead of running the clock and forcing pittsburgh to drive for 2 scores this is t what you get.

O yea, Dirk Koetter is the OC
laugh.gif
so it figures

no worries though - steelers still have Lebeau and Arians trying to figure things out on our side of the ball.. i would not be too worried jags fans.
This is David's first year as the starting quarterback, and he's doing a magnificent job. I'm not saying Ben isn't good, I'm just saying that David is better. But you're right, let's just stop comparing them because they are both good Quarterbacks.

smile.gif
fair enough

Can't believe some people on this board think Garrard is better than Ben.. Garrard is decent and getting better but Ben is an elite NFL QB.

Great Drive byBen ...

Aw @#@% dude hurt his knee, looks bad

smh.gif
Brian Williams

laugh.gif
Dirk Koetter, this game ball goes to you

this game should be over.
JDR, U better check your Coordinators calls man, #*%* gonan cost ya$#$@.
Titans winning too rite?

Originally Posted by i am toddzo

Can't believe some people on this board think Garrard is better than Ben.. Garrard is decent and getting better but Ben is an elite NFL QB.
Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Brett Favre are the only elite QB's in the league.

pimp.gif
Freddie T is KILLING

Just to help out Dierdorf, Matt Jones should have hooked that route up cuz the zone window was rite where the pass went. Matt Jones
smh.gif

MJD!
Draw play again!
pimp.gif

Favre's having a great year but people seem to forget his past 2 years and how everyone wanted him to retire.

Back
Top Bottom