mad.gif
mad.gif
it started out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
with Sheek, then hear comes some lame singing about gangster stuff.
smh.gif
DAMN UDEF JAM!!!!!

eek.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

These muthaf------s are FOUL.......

His album release party's tonight right now @ Highline Ballroom.....NO ONE called me to tell me about it. How do i hear? from the homie Nigel from RTNY...Ihad a meeting to go to anyway but that @+! is BEYOND foul considering:

1. they KNOW i'm a BIG Jadakiss fan
2. I wrote a cross branding strategy for him and one of the items (Nike ACG boot, I know i' know, obvious product) was featured in a shoot with him in XXLthe next month
3. I asked if they needed help tonight and they said no...didnt even invite me after that.
4. one of the ppl on his team said she'd let me know. Granted, this was a minute ago so i didnt expect her to remember and she's good peoples...butstilll

f--- that @+!. I'm too talented for that. I'm not even cocky like that, but I've proven myself there. F--- all that @+!.

I'm on my way outta there. Cornerstone Promotions/Fader Mag here I come!!!

I'm MAD.

Well now we know why the track with Mary happened...Hov forced it.

SMH...Album is average. I liked maybe half the songs on it. Only things that really stood out to me was Cant Stop Me, Things I've Been Through, What If,Jada's verse on Come and Get Me. First Fab disappoints with a million features and now Jada...killin me. At least i think its safe to say Em wont OD on dafeatures
eyes.gif

Def Jam/IDJ controversial rap vet Jadakiss' The Last Kiss follows his two previous albums, 2001's Kiss tha Game Goodbye and 2004's Kiss of Death, with a first-week total which should top 100k and could go as high as 125k.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Def Jam/IDJ controversial rap vet Jadakiss' The Last Kiss follows his two previous albums, 2001's Kiss tha Game Goodbye and 2004's Kiss of Death, with a first-week total which should top 100k and could go as high as 125k.

roll.gif
yeah right.

Well now we know why the track with Mary happened...Hov forced it.
smh.gif
@ Hov. Shoulda just got another singer to do it that wanted toactually do the track..Good look for those videos

blackmagnus51 im not even industry and everyone andthey momma knew about that party.

If this sells over 100k in the first week then wow =-O...im gonna be happy 4 jada cuz this album wasn't bad @ all...

Here's my honest opinion on the album ya'll.....

1. Pain And Torture on first listen this %+$+ go hard...on second listen one of the hardest trax on the album...
  2. Can't Stop Me (featuring Ayanna Irish) heard b4 the album so the suspense was gone for me but still a solid track
  3. Who's Real (featuring Swizz Beatz & OJ Da Juiceman) could have done without this one here I'm a keep it a hunidd...I agree with all ya'll who said Juiceman shouldn't have been on the album...this don't sound like a Kiss track at all...
  4. Grind Hard (featuring Mary J. Blige) (Producer by The Inkredibles) I agree 100% could have had Amerie or Keyshia Cole on this instead of Mary she didn't blow like we all know she can....still all and all Kiss did his thing but I went in expecting like Family Affair and was hella dissapointed with this one...I mean this was sposed to be Kiss and Mary aka classic
  5. Something Else (featuring Young Jeezy) this go hard and the Jeezy feature was right...Kiss went in
  6. One More Step (featuring Styles P) we gonna make it again
    laugh.gif
    but on the real besides Red and Meth ain't nobody in the game that go back and forth like Kiss and P
  7. Stress Ya (featuring Pharrell) (Produced by The Neptunes) I would skip this on third listen...it's just to clubby for me sound like Def Jam forced this one on Jada...
  8. What If (featuring Nas) I don't care what *#%@## was saying about this being Why part II this %+$+ was crack Nas and Kiss
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
  9. Things I've Been Through (featuring Luther Vandross) Sample is ridiculous and Kiss hit the format on the head with this one...this %+$+ is ridiculous
  10. I Tried (featuring Avery Storm) solid track but all the RnB features were a little disheartning but it's a Def Jam album I could accept it...
  11. Rockin' With The Best (featuring Pharrell) (Produced by The Neptunes) it's better than Hot Sauce to Go
    laugh.gif
    Kiss flow on this was on point..
  12. Smoking Gun (featuring Jazmine Sullivan) I don't know what dudes was talking bout on this one...Jasmine kills the hook and besides Jada talking bout airing *#%@## out at the end of each verse this is a deep %#* song....but again Kiss don't make songs right?!? he's only a puncline rapper $#!* outta here
    alien.gif
  13. Cartel Gathering (featuring Ghostface Killah & Raekwon) sound like some straight 90's %+$+ this took me back and when Kiss started going in naming the Wu albums and %+$+ man simple but well put together.....besides Nas I gotta say this is the best feature on the album...
  14. Come And Get Me (featuring S.I. & Sheek Louch) hook is probably one of the wackest !%+%**+ hooks I've ever heard but again Kiss and Sheek went in...but the hook #!*+%% this track up a lil bit...third listen I would check Kiss and Sheek's verse and skip the track...
  15. By My Side (featuring Ne-Yo) typical Def Jam single they should have made Smoking Gun this first single instead of this...but it's still Ne-Yo and Kiss and I enjoy it...
  16. Letter to B.I.G. (featuring Faith Evans)
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    no mo sometimes I get chills when I listen to this...
  17. Something Else (Remix) (featuring Young Jeezy, Snyp Life, Bully, AP, Boo Rossini & Blood Raw) was hoping for a different Kiss verse but still this ain't bad...BULLY!!!!
  18. Death Wish (featuring Lil' Wayne) I don't know how Wayne made the album eh-haaaaaaaa
    roll.gif
    roll.gif
    roll.gif
    this joint is fire but Wayne does not make the album Kiss makes the album people stop the Hate
  19. Respect My Conglomerate (Busta Rhymes featuring Young Jeezy & Jadakiss) (iTunes bonus track) joint is a typical Kiss feature shouldn't even have been a bonus track on his %+$+ he could'a put 10 toes down with extra verses or something but this is still a solid track....
All and all I enjoyed the production I didn't see what a lot of ya'll were talking bout...for the most part the production was fine by me and Kissdropped another solid album here in my eyes...I mean it's funny because everybody wants Kiss to drop a punch-line album on East Coast beatsand then in the same breath try to critisize him and say that's all he is...this album has solid "songs" on it...that's right peoplesongs...I'm not a huge fan of all the RnB features but it is what it is a Def Jam album with the same Def Jam formula that they always have...I meanthe bottom line here is this album is something I would rather listen to then half the %+$+ out right now...7.5 /10 is my final vote and that's onlybecause I would skip 2 or 3 tracks on the album so it's not an instant classic and I'm not a %##@ ryder so I'm not gonna sit here and tellya'll it's the best %+$+ I ever heard in my life cuz it's not but it's a solid project and IMO I think Kiss came correct

/rant

A satisfied Kiss fan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5.5/10

I'm convinced anyone who says Jada is even near top 5 DOA is mentally handicapped.

Jada ain't even sniffing top 35 real talk. Album is basura, people don't want to admit it cause Kiss is a talented dude but he really just can'tmake an album. I'll still look out for him on features and Lox stuff but I'm done with his solo %%!$.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Jada ain't even sniffing top 35 real talk. Album is basura, people don't want to admit it cause Kiss is a talented dude but he really just can't make an album. I'll still look out for him on features and Lox stuff but I'm done with his solo %%!$.
can u honestly name 30 rappers better than Kiss? just rhetorical cause I don't want you to go to those lengths but come on fam not even top 35
smh.gif

I mean yeah the album had mad RnB features but Kiss ain't come correct?!?!
eek.gif

M16 what's good fam 5.5/10 elaborate homie....I *$!% with your opinion so I need to know why u gave it that grade...

I know it's not what a lot of people expected from Kiss but like I said there are def some quality "songs" on the album...it's a Def Jamalbum people....an "album" with "songs"

what did ya'll expect 40 bars of Terror or something....ya'll expected Kiss to just spazz and punchline the whole album nah...
tired.gif

I gave my honest opinion on the album a page ago and there are def tracks where I was like "!*% is this" but I need to understand the truth and whyya'll not feelin this project?

I know it's not what a lot of people expected from Kiss but like I said there are def some quality "songs" on the album...it's a Def Jam album people....an "album" with "songs"
people keep saying its a "Def Jam" album. Go check his past 2 albums. Its ALL the same thing. Stop giving him props this is why he keepsthinking this trash is cool
laugh.gif

There's no Growth. There's barely any quality songs on this.

ya'll expected Kiss to just spazz and punchline the whole album nah...
tired.gif

he might as well. People are acting like he's going to do something in themainstream. Dude will see the same number's whether he crosses over or whether he stays street. This ___ been out for how long?

I don't know who's gassing him
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom