Jadakiss - The Last Kiss (Official Artwork x Tracklisting) UPDATE pg 1

damn Jada
frown.gif

i cant vouch anymore. he still my fav artist ever but i cant continue to debate and believe myself. man this is a terrible day in history for me

^^nah its not even as bad as a lot of people are sayin...its actually a solid album ,I think everybody has a problem with it bcuz they expect so much from kiss.....

Pain and torture-
pimp.gif

Can't stop me -
pimp.gif

Who's real - would have been better w/o oj the juiceman
Grind hard- beat has single all over it.marys hook was cool but could've been better.jadas lyrics were still decent.
Something else -
pimp.gif

One more step-
pimp.gif
.classic back and forth kiss & sp flow...how could real dblock fans not like this song?beat is piff also....
Stress ya- song is okk...
What if -
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Things I've been thru-
pimp.gif

I've tried -song is okk.maybe it'll grow on me
Rockin with the best-
eek.gif
(single material)
Smokin gun-showing a different side of jada.(single material)
Cartel gathering-
eek.gif

Come and get me-
pimp.gif

Right by my side -
grin.gif

Letter to big-
pimp.gif

Something else remix-
grin.gif
.should've been replaced with we run this...
Death wish- : hat ...waynes verse was decent.jada went crazy !
Album is 3.5/5

^^nah its not even as bad as a lot of people are sayin...its actually a solid album ,I think everybody has a problem with it bcuz they expect so much from kiss .....
NO. This +$+@ is trash . If this is a solid album then a lot of albums are classics
laugh.gif
smh.gif

One more step-
pimp.gif
.classic back and forth kiss & sp flow...how could real dblock fans not like this song?beat is piff also....
cmon.this is one of the worst back and forth they ever did and the beat is garbage.

man ya'll trippin. this album was not a bad album. compared to all the other bs that hittin the streets nowadays, this was a nice album

i can't understand all the negativity about this album. i dont get it. gotta be young brainwashed cats. this album is real straight wow! some hooks arekinda soft but c'mon listen to jada. what more do yall want? a ringtone?

I guess everybody who's sayin this album is trash,must think the carter 3 is a good album....ムªƒƒ¡n º

It's not trash, it's definitely better than C3, but it's nothing special either. It's slightly better than average. The kind of album I'llthrow into my collection just to have a complete Jada discography and maybe bump a few songs off of ("cartel gathering"/"what if" rightnow) for a little bit then forget about.

Yeah I don't know who's telling this dude he's top 5 DOA.

I can't lie though any song that features Montega is obliterates, but when it comes to making a good solid album he just can't do it.

It's like he's trying so hard for that crossover success and to blow up to super mainstream stardom with some songs on the album that he forgot why hisfans love him so much... and it's for that relentless raw rugges sh.. that he be spitting on the mixtapes so why even stray from that.

It's like Vince Carter honestly... dude is/was a nice dunker, but he didn't want to be labeled as that so he was trying to switch it up and look whereit got him... if he would have just been putting out a few highlights for the Sportscenter Top 10 and not let his head and ego get so big he would haveprobably been somewhere better in his career now than where he is...

/thread.

Downloaded this album today, played it from beginning to end with out skipping one track, I'd say that Jada came correct with this album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Iceman617

i can't understand all the negativity about this album. i dont get it. gotta be young brainwashed cats. this album is real straight wow! some hooks are kinda soft but c'mon listen to jada. what more do yall want? a ringtone?
I don't know what else it could be..
eek.gif
eek.gif

I don't understand what these haters are listening to....other than some of the soft %+$ hooks this %*#! is solid!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

For how long have I been tryimn to tell yall this dude couldn't make a classic album... Ns thought I was hatin on Jada.

I'm finally gettin the chance to listen to this ALL the way through, this +!!@ is EXACTLY what I expected it to be... So I aint really disapointed... Youget your 4 or 5 great records, a few pretty coo records, then a bunch of joints that'll leave you scratchin ya head

Pain & Torture
pimp.gif
pretty coo
Can't Stop Me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I really like this joint... he still could've went in harder
Who's Real
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Not the kind ofrecord I wanna hear Jada makin... Especially at this stage in his career
Grind Hard ... Just not workin. This should've been a lot better. How do you have a Mary J & Faith Evans record and neither one ofthem is REALLY bangin like that.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Something Else ... (see: Who's Real)
One More Step ....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
homerun
Stress Ya ... Not workin for me... Just not a good idea
What If ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
crack!
Things I've Been Through ... Its not quite "Still Feel Me" but prolly the closest thing to
I Tried ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this joints just works... Who wouldve thought the Avery Storm feature would endup being better than Mary & Faiths??
Rockin With The Best ...
pimp.gif
but the hook is kind of 1998with it 9is that Bobby Valentino??
Smoking Gun ... Jazmine Sullivan =
pimp.gif
Jadakiss =
ohwell.gif

Cartel Gathering ... Ghostface =
pimp.gif
but it defsould've been longer. Rae is WASHED they should've through Styles on this record. I'm not feelin Jada with that Philly flow with the "Rs"being sounded out
Come Get Me ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this is what the whole joint should've sounded like... DANGEROUS
By My Side ...
frown.gif
... I'm sure his label made him doit ... Still couldve been a good record its not like NeYo is wack or anything
Letter To B.I.G. ... He could've went in harder ... This is for BIG
smh.gif
smh.gif

Something Else (Remix) ... No reason for this one
Death Wish ... Pretty coo .... Alchemist =
pimp.gif

Overall some of the songs that arent that bad should've still been left off this album... Its a certain kind of record that suites Jada, as much as he maythink he's in a class with a Nas, Jay, BIG or Pac. But he isnt... the thing those 4 have in common is they took hip hop to another level with several oftheir albums... Jada has yet to do that, and until he does I can't consider him one of the GREATEST...

3.25/5

What happened to the Barry Levington joint?? I liked that. It might be curtains for Jada, lets be honest this +!!@ isnt gonna sell... & the people who arereally fans of the guy aren't really feelin it like that.

It's like Vince Carter honestly... dude is/was a nice dunker, but he didn't want to be labeled as that so he was trying to switch it up and look where it got him... if he would have just been putting out a few highlights for the Sportscenter Top 10 and not let his head and ego get so big he would have probably been somewhere better in his career now than where he is...

/thread.
laugh.gif
this is so true

What happened to the Barry Levington joint?? I liked that. It might be curtains for Jada, lets be honest this +!!@ isnt gonna sell... & the people who are really fans of the guy aren't really feelin it like that.
I liked that Barry Levington joint too.

Its curtains for this ___ not unless he come back and drop mixtape of the decade or something. Def Jam def aint giving him another release after this
laugh.gif

This album sucks...
The best songs on here are just good (Can't Stop Me & One More Step)
And the beats are horrible...

Back
Top Bottom