Jadakiss - The Last Kiss (Official Artwork x Tracklisting) UPDATE pg 1

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

This album go be weak i bet.
smh.gif

Giving it a first spin right now. On the first track...

"PLAYOFFS?!?" haha Kiss is a fool. So far its "refreshing".

i really don't know what everyone is listening too...

i'm on track 8 right now and so far this joint is bangin... didn't like the styles track too much!

im a hardcore kiss fan and i agree its not his best but damn wipe off all the hate and enjoy it.

AH HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not bad but not good either.

Got a couple bangers on here but once again dude tryd to appeal to everyone instead of doing him.

Mediocre album at the end of the day.

He ain't washed up. Son is still capable of a classic but not on a major.

He just gotta make a whole album doing what he does best....Spazzin out over East Coast beats.

^when has he ever done that tho? This is who he is (and I havent heard the album yet, but I can guess what its gon sound like).

Kiss thinks he's (or wants to be) a mainstream artist, he makes mainstream music, thats what he does. Look at the songs on his first album....

You go in to to a Kiss album expecting a "classic" east coast album, youre gonna be dissapointed, same situation as Fab. They always good for somebangers tho...

If him and Fab took their mixtape format, tweaked it slighty and brought it into their solo albums they would be at the top of the game right now. Like Waynedid on the first 2 Carters.

They just need to make a Loso's Way and The Champ is Here with a catchy street single and a ladies track and they'd do the same numbers with betterresults musically.

This _ making songs about abused females and %+$*...don't even sound right coming from Kiss.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

If him and Fab took their mixtape format, tweaked it slighty and brought it into their solo albums they would be at the top of the game right now. Like Wayne did on the first 2 Carters.

They just need to make a Loso's Way and The Champ is Here with a catchy street single and a ladies track and they'd do the same numbers with better results musically.

This _ making songs about abused females and %+$*...don't even sound right coming from Kiss.
look imma chick, if i want girly stuff i'll throw on lady gaga, some keisha coles, or even some bachata/merengue/daddy yankee..etc.

i look for him to come out with that real ruff stuff im usually used to hearin when im with my guy friends

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

If him and Fab took their mixtape format, tweaked it slighty and brought it into their solo albums they would be at the top of the game right now. Like Wayne did on the first 2 Carters.

They just need to make a Loso's Way and The Champ is Here with a catchy street single and a ladies track and they'd do the same numbers with better results musically.

Yuppers.

On Loso's last album the only radio/club joints he needed were "Make Me Better", "Diamonds" & "Baby Don't Go".

So far on Jada's LP I like

- Pain & Torture
- Who's Real
nerd.gif

- Things I've Been Through
- Rockin' With The Best
- Cartel Gathering.

I'm still so/so on that MJB track the beat is weak and Mary could have came better on the vocals IMO.

I'm still so/so on that MJB track the beat is weak and Mary could have came better on the vocals IMO.
Sounded like Mary did a favor. And the beat is...definitely not Mary and Kiss.

What's up with the Onyx type hook on Something Else?

yea thers way too much hate for this album

I can !+@! with it...... i avoided listenin to any Jada tracks so theyd all be new so I didnt hear Pain and Torture, Death Wish, or any of the other tracksbesides the singles... and theres some solid tracks on this What If, I Tried, Smoking Gun is
pimp.gif

o yea Jada straight murks Cartel Gathering

# Title Featured Artist(s) Producer(s) Time 01 "Pain & Torture" Buckwild 3:09 02 "Can't Stop Me" Ayanna Irish Neo Da Matrix 3:55 03 "Who'sReal" Swizz Beatz & OJDa Juiceman Swizz Beatz 3:12 04 "Grind Hard" Mary J. Blige The Inkredibles 5:07 05 "Something Else" Young Jeezy Don Cannon 3:36 06 "One More Step" Styles P Poobs 4:27 07 "Stress Ya" Pharrell The Neptunes3:39 08 "What If" Nas Chophouse 3:57 09 "Things I've Been Through" Mr. Devine 3:42 10 "ITried" Avery Storm Baby Grand 3:41 11 "Rocking With The Best" Pharrell The Neptunes 3:21 12 "Smoking Gun" Jazmine Sullivan DenaunPorter 3:43 13 "Cartel Gathering" Ghostface Killah & Raekwon Swiv B & DJ Eddie F 2:55 14 "Come And Get Me"S.I. & Sheek Louch Neenyo 3:08 15 "By MySide" Ne-Yo Eric Hudson 3:33 16 "Letter ToB.I.G." Faith Evans Needlz 4:02 17 "Something Else (Remix)" Young Jeezy, Snyp Life, Bully, AP, Boo Rossini & Blood Raw Don Cannon 5:25 18 "Death Wish" Lil Wayne The Alchemist 3:25

Does the handling of this album in terms of promotion and production have anything to do with Jay's departure from Def Jam??
i.e. was Jay the one who brought him over and took initial charge of the album, left the company mid-way, and now L.A. Reid can't be bothered with anythingJadakiss?? Happens often enough I wouldn't be surprised, just wondering if that's the exact clear cut reason...

I haven't even heard the album yet, bombarded with enough new material [plug: the Daniel Merriweather album is incredibly
eek.gif
eek.gif
]
so by the time I get to this album after reading everybody's disappointment I might actually like it with low expectations
laugh.gif

but it sounds like Jada just don't know how to executive produce an album, his own that is...wondering if Jay overseeing things start to finishwould've made a big difference...??

and I'm gonna need the new LOX album to have the rawness of the 2nd album but the versatility-in-production of the 1st (sorely lacking in the 2nd,don't care what anybody says)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Jadakiss is 0/2 1/3 with Pharrell featured tracks.
So Pharrell is on "Rockin With The Best" but won't get it credited on the LP? Guess Jada/Def Jam didn't want him on there twicebut Jeezy's whose on IDJ is.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
The Inkredibles dissapointed me.

Ya'll trippin, this knocks. I didn't go in expecting a classic & can accept it for what it is, a decent album...

true mu'f---in story. cosign esp the last part.

Definitely sounded like Mary did a favor
nerd.gif

As usual, this album is mediocre. Jada wouldnt be so "in between" if he just gave the fans what we wanted. All this "Top 5 Dead or Alive"talk is annoying me because he's not even the best in the LOX. He has the most charisma and appeal but he tries too hard to appeal to the wrong crowd.

1st time I heard it quickfast I thought it was Bobby V, but highly doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom