Jaden Smith (AKA The Second Coming) Appreciation

some people are so attached to lies that even a word of truth is painful. i support jaden and willow. they're building a promising intellectual foundation and their possibilities are endless.

Mannnnn so many people and children have the thought process he does. Just because he's a child star doesnt mean he's anything special. His ideas arent any different from a dude that eats a handful of shrooms

View media item 1265789

Exactly.

Y'all are really disconnected from the youth if you think that the things he's saying are unique.

Every teenager with an inflated ego thinks their words are profound. He's no different.

His music isn't that bad though. I'll say that.

some people are so attached to lies that even a word of truth is painful. i support jaden and willow. they're building a promising intellectual foundation and their possibilities are endless.

Agree

He just thinks very literally. I'm siding with dropten dropten on this from the mushrooms to the kids. :lol: my 8 yo girls cracks comments like that too.

I like that song. Ta-ku is a beast and Jaden kinda killed it.
Word, I was surprised as hell to see it pop up on my SC stream and even more surprised after listening to it 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

These kids are just exploring.

It would benefit them to reference their sources on occasion though.

Of course NT would pass it off as egotistical or just adolescent exploration. This is a website dedicated to consumerism and materialism.

There is a movement going on. Some will see it some won't. Took me 24 years to wake up. Jaden is headed in the right direction.

:smokin :smokin

that was dope...

"that's why we inspire the youth"....stay on the right path jaden...

Last edited:
Track was iight but there's a comment on the vid that said he's the second best rapper alive under Kendrick...these jits man.

I like that "Fast" track; that said, there's a lot of foolishness in this thread. In particular, I'm reminded of the brand of foolishness that accompanied the Lil B "hype" however many years ago. A lot of good that did, huh?

Dudes stay thirsty for something to believe in...smh.

Last edited:
That Tom Misch track is soo flames

I dont know what the Jaden is spittin about but his flow is nice 
laugh.gif

Yea he is really no different from a lot of kids, just another petulant, self-important teenager that thinks that he is the first to utter some of these things

Might be the first to discover blue trees tho...

This is still relevant, but I am not going to go on to **** on this kids parade
Exactly.

Y'all are really disconnected from the youth if you think that the things he's saying are unique.

Every teenager with an inflated ego thinks their words are profound. He's no different.

His music isn't that bad though. I'll say that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom