Jaden Smith (AKA The Second Coming) Appreciation

I like that "Fast" track; that said, there's a lot of foolishness in this thread. In particular, I'm reminded of the brand of foolishness that accompanied the Lil B "hype" however many years ago. A lot of good that did, huh?

Dudes stay thirsty for something to believe in...smh.

You're taking this too seriously :lol:

That new track though.

Jaden saved my life.

laugh.gif
I don't think anyone was ever serious about the Lil B movement

Anyone know who produced The Offering?

nevermind it's Tom Misch.

OG instrumental.

Last edited:
His costume probably turned brown after she used that sword on him. Doesn't look like there's lube on it either.

I honestly think he's just a weird kid who's comfortable with himself. Heh, I recently heard someone says jaden is the result of his parents never telling him "no".

That certainly has it's disadvantages but also has an up side.

Kid is just a troll :lol:.

Tumblr is his source. One of the try hard to be different types that end up being exactly the same as others.

Nothing he does or says is thought provoking, original, ambitious or grounded in any real life experience. Nothing to see here.

Kid is just a troll :lol:.

Tumblr is his source. One of the try hard to be different types that end up being exactly the same as others.

Nothing he does or says is thought provoking, original, ambitious or grounded in any real life experience. Nothing to see here.

Be careful, he has a lot of fans on here

A man is the face of a women's fashion campaign? :lol:
I got nothing against that but it just seems stupid.

An entire childhood of his parents refusing to enforce consequences, has its consequences.

This stunt only the beginning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom