Jakes on Her

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

0 @ 17 :smh:
I could have lost it to some chubby chick but I told myself I couldn't
I'm on my quest to lose it by the time summer hits. This is my last year in HS and I want it gone lol.. I'm talking to 4 girls right now that have told me they want me to hit it but not having a car is difficult to do. I need help :/

o'rly? i dont even remember stuff like that but your sn sticks out for some reason
DimesLikeHefner wrote:
Sorry for the late update guys.... She ended up paying for hers and i paid for my ticket. She paid for popcorn.. I only dropped $8.50 
glasses.gif

After the movie we went to a friends house.. SMASHED
smile.gif
.. Myyy godddd that ({}) was
eek.gif
smokin.gif

you probably paid for both your tickets and paid for dinner afterwards didnt you?

laugh.gif
Nah she paid for her ticket but I lied about smashing. I don't know why I lied. Guess I just wanted E-props. Actually had a chance with that girl but I didn't take it. ({}) out

so you recently lost your virginity and now you're about to be a father huh? Congrats my dude
pimp.gif

Got em 
pimp.gif

"jakes" on you OP

0 @ 17 :smh:
I could have lost it to some chubby chick but I told myself I couldn't
I'm on my quest to lose it by the time summer hits. This is my last year in HS and I want it gone lol.. I'm talking to 4 girls right now that have told me they want me to hit it but not having a car is difficult to do. I need help :/

o'rly? i dont even remember stuff like that but your sn sticks out for some reason
DimesLikeHefner wrote:
Sorry for the late update guys.... She ended up paying for hers and i paid for my ticket. She paid for popcorn.. I only dropped $8.50 
glasses.gif

After the movie we went to a friends house.. SMASHED
smile.gif
.. Myyy godddd that ({}) was
eek.gif
smokin.gif

you probably paid for both your tickets and paid for dinner afterwards didnt you?

laugh.gif
Nah she paid for her ticket but I lied about smashing. I don't know why I lied. Guess I just wanted E-props. Actually had a chance with that girl but I didn't take it. ({}) out

so you recently lost your virginity and now you're about to be a father huh? Congrats my dude
pimp.gif

Got em 
pimp.gif

"jakes" on you OP

Back
Top Bottom