Jamal Crawford in High School ( :eek )

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Some NT'er will come in here and act like a scout and scientifically breakdown the video and say how he's not explosive enough, playing against weak competition, and generally not impressed by what they saw. Bunch of cynical bastards I tell ya.

Cosign
laugh.gif
 exactly man

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Some NT'er will come in here and act like a scout and scientifically breakdown the video and say how he's not explosive enough, playing against weak competition, and generally not impressed by what they saw. Bunch of cynical bastards I tell ya.

Cosign
laugh.gif
 exactly man

J-Craw is one of my favorite NBA ballers.

I still think he has STAR (Not SUPERSTAR) potential.

(Video was a lil' disgusting) He proba had 15 assists per game in HS. )

J-Craw is one of my favorite NBA ballers.

I still think he has STAR (Not SUPERSTAR) potential.

(Video was a lil' disgusting) He proba had 15 assists per game in HS. )

As long as we're on the topic of Seattle players, I peeped this vid of Tony Wroten in this years Vegas Fab 48 AAU tourney. Same type of vid
showing off Tony's handles, passing, attacking but actually against the nations best competition rather than 5'9" white kids from the suburbs of Seattle
laugh.gif

Reminded me a lot of Jamal's mold, 6'4" PG with great handles and very underrated passer. Shoot, their face/look even have an uncanny resemblance. Tell me that don't look like a young JC at the very beginnin in the black/white intro
nerd.gif

As long as we're on the topic of Seattle players, I peeped this vid of Tony Wroten in this years Vegas Fab 48 AAU tourney. Same type of vid
showing off Tony's handles, passing, attacking but actually against the nations best competition rather than 5'9" white kids from the suburbs of Seattle
laugh.gif

Reminded me a lot of Jamal's mold, 6'4" PG with great handles and very underrated passer. Shoot, their face/look even have an uncanny resemblance. Tell me that don't look like a young JC at the very beginnin in the black/white intro
nerd.gif

Seen dude play in high school. Used to cross people over with his fist clenched and dribbling with his knuckles. Just cuz he could. Try it lol. It's hard. Him his senior year at the state tournament was insane. Much appreciated.

Seen dude play in high school. Used to cross people over with his fist clenched and dribbling with his knuckles. Just cuz he could. Try it lol. It's hard. Him his senior year at the state tournament was insane. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

You're easily impressed.

Vid was WEAK.
Pretty good stuff considering that there were only 2 games being shown in the vid.

Someone said he's playing against 24 hour fitness comp. well, it's HS ball. What do you expect. It's always 1 or 2 good/great player(s) and the rest are pretty much fill ins.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

You're easily impressed.

Vid was WEAK.
Pretty good stuff considering that there were only 2 games being shown in the vid.

Someone said he's playing against 24 hour fitness comp. well, it's HS ball. What do you expect. It's always 1 or 2 good/great player(s) and the rest are pretty much fill ins.

Always interesting to see how a players shot form changes from HS to the Pros. His release point is definitely higher now, in HS he was almost shooting it from his neck/upper chest.

Always interesting to see how a players shot form changes from HS to the Pros. His release point is definitely higher now, in HS he was almost shooting it from his neck/upper chest.

If hawks are willing to pay Joe BUM 120 mil than my dude crawford also deserves a big payday (not talking superstar money). He's very much deserving of a raise as well

If hawks are willing to pay Joe BUM 120 mil than my dude crawford also deserves a big payday (not talking superstar money). He's very much deserving of a raise as well

Did you just compare Jamal Crawford to truthgetsbusy? 
tired.gif

Did you just compare Jamal Crawford to truthgetsbusy? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

I can remember my parents getting me a good Sony camcorder for christmas around that time, this video looks like old Soviet Union footage
I'm sayin'... But dude has some nice dimes
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

I can remember my parents getting me a good Sony camcorder for christmas around that time, this video looks like old Soviet Union footage
I'm sayin'... But dude has some nice dimes
smokin.gif

I know dude in the 2nd game never lived down getting crossed in school tho.

Back
Top Bottom