JAMAL CRAWFORD KNICKS APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by retepelnart

Is there anyway to conatct dude or his organization. I dont know about yall but I dont mind sending a Appreciation Mail.

i tried looking one via google but couldnt get anything... i'm gonna see if i can get in touch with the PR at NY or GS... he was my fave player on the teamand I'm gonna miss him... the Knicks would not be the Knicks if there isnt a streaky dope !@! player (a la Starks and Houston) on the team.... i'm madtight about the trade... GS is def my new west coast squad... Monta and JC in the backcourt? BANANAS!!!

A feeling of melancholy... It's sad to see him go, but you can't really get too down because it is for the better.

Dude is definitely appreciated. I wish he could've stuck around for when things eventually turn around for the Knicks. But his defense and inconsistentplay/shot selection is probably what did him in. I think if he stayed as our 6th man he would still be here.

But I guess in order to grow sometimes the best thing to do is to let go...

TAKE CARE JAMAL!

crawford's buzzer beaters
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

when he was with the knicks they never made the playoffs, yeah he played decent but he never been in the playoffs
I hate all this talk about Jamal never making it to the playoffs, career loser, blah blah blah. The fact of the matter is he's played for twoS.H.I.T. organizations and he gets the shaft in the midst of real progress. I know what the franchise is trying to do, but still a low class move. My favoriteKnick in recent years, steadily imporving each year, he has been called upon to score and does so. F all the Jamal haters. I would LOVE to see him back in NY,but I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to come back.

And with so many teams clamoring to slurp 'Bron, Wade, Bosh, etc in 2010, it looks as though my dude David Lee has a strong possibility of being dealt aswell. This is a gamble that I as a Knick fan hope pans out, but I as a Jamal fan hopes to come bite them in the !#%. I'm torn, but will still support theKnick players that are still here and will still "support"the team.

Now I'll be copping two Crawford authentics (home and away Knicks).

I didn't pay that much attention to him, but the way you NY Cats are praising him like he was the once J-Rich of your franchise, than.. Appreciated.
pimp.gif

Appreciated....class act and stand up guy in the locker room. His shot selection improved over the years and I appreciated his dazzling moves.

Im glad hes gone... he takes terrible shots and doesnt work well in the system, hes a 1 on 1 player, not a team player.. glad hes gone.

Always a very classy guy, never complained about anything, always was willing to do what was best for the team.

Sad to see him go.

Much appreciated, my favorite player the last few years going back to his 2nd year w/ Chicago...

its too bad he never lived up to his potential, but u can only wait so long....if he was good enough, he would've stepped up to that level already, but itssad to see him go...

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

I didn't pay that much attention to him, but the way you NY Cats are praising him like he was the once J-Rich of your franchise, than.. Appreciated.
pimp.gif

Dude thats exactly what he was too us. Never got us to playoffs but definitely put on a show for us through all the losing seasons

wrote:
Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

this is a sad day
GR8. Fixed

Z Bo and Mardy out now!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very good day

I honestly wish him the best of luck wherever he goes. He was the only Knick consistently over the past 5 years I could count on to come out and play everynight. It would be actually easy to say he has been the best Knick this decade which is pretty pathetic but it honestly might be true cause Spree and Houstonwere only there for a couple years and I don't think you can say that with Marbury just because of the ups and downs.

One of the few Knicks I really liked over the past 4-5 years.

The league would be in better shape if more people had his attitude and approach to the game, and also his level of professionalism both on the court, and offof it.

Best of luck Jamal. Maybe come back when your contract expires to be a part of this turn-around in NY...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^he did get his shot. Back in 03-04.
Uhh...no.

I wish only the best for Jamal. He gets to be closer to home, and he deserves a new start.

Reppin the 206
I played for a coach that coached JC
pimp.gif

Rainier Valley/Rainier Beach FTW

JC always appreciated with that cross-over & J

Back
Top Bottom