Jamal Crawford on his way to being the biggest loser in sports history

Overkill on this man clapping. You post it on every single topic. Stop it immediately Bullsrepeat!
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Jamal Crawford will make $7,920,000 this season, I'm sure he's very upset about the loses and goes home every night and cries himself to sleep

Originally Posted by Hustle365plus

Jamal Crawford will make $7,920,000 this season, I'm sure he's very upset about the loses and goes home every night and cries himself to sleep

Man dont play that %*@%. Jamal badly wants to win and he brings that up whenever this is brought up to him. he has just played with %*@%.

Jamal did lead his team to the state title in '98 playing for Rainier Beach, so he hasn't always been losing.

This thread is a joke...it aint jamals fault...jamal passes to z-bo and z-bo dribbles for 20 secs and chucks, that doesnt bring wins does it boys...jamal hasto do it all on his own which is unfair...u wanna c him win, then put him one on one against ne1 in the league, hell have a perfect record

He is a born loser, over dribbling, bad shot selection, no defense. That's the classic losing combination.

I'm a fan of Crawford...I fail to except that he is the sole reason for those records...

check his record out next yr when he can play 2 guard the whole season when D. Rose is droppin dimes to him, gunna be a different story

Originally Posted by JCross11

check his record out next yr when he can play 2 guard the whole season when D. Rose is droppin dimes to him, gunna be a different story

yup...25 wins...you heard it here first.

What about when the Knicks get the 4th pick???

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

yup...25 wins...you heard it here first.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

What about when the Knicks get the 4th pick???

BAN THIS MAN!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Why people call him clutch still boggles my mind

As much as I dislike Jamal's game sometimes, I cannot deny the fact that he's pretty clutch.

http://www.82games.com/CSORT11.HTM

Everyone click this link and look at his FG%. Dude shoots 26% in the clutch.
sick.gif

Let's compare this to Kevin Durant for example. He shoots 45%, over 60% from 3, and scores more points than JC. And teams KNOW Durant is getting the ballwith the game on the line for SEATTLE

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Are we sure those aren't his shooting percentages?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i aint even gonna front. i like Jamal, but he isnt a winner. He's a chuck with no self control. Brown as prolly the best coach he's had in his careerand with him gone, Jamal's reverted. He's not a leader or star or even consistent scoring threat. He's a volume shooter. I do think if he played ina structured team with a superstar like KG, Duncan,Shaq, he'd be a killer 6th man in the 15ppg and 6 apg range. I cant stand streaky shooting guards.

the Knicks need Brown or Van Gundy. if Jamal's gonna win, he needs a coach who'll whip him into shape.

Back
Top Bottom