James Blake put out one of the best albums this year and nobody knows...

There was a thread about it a couple weeks back I think...But yea album is the best music I've heard all year.

Anybody knows if he is touring the States soon/this summer.  He's def on my mustsee list live.

made a thread about him a few days ago. Just getting into the album
pimp.gif

Limit to your love has been on constant repeat

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

There was a thread about it a couple weeks back I think...But yea album is the best music I've heard all year.

Anybody knows if he is touring the States soon/this summer.  He's def on my mustsee list live.
he's only playing a few shows, LA/SF/NYC/Chicago i think...maybe a couple more.

Too much Francis and the Lights DNA for me.

Love the Feist cover -- the rest of the album, not so much. He's a super nice guy though, he was in the office last week, just played a gig in Willy-burg.

I'll stick with Francis and The Lights

Measurements is one of the best songs of 2011 to me but the album is severely overrated.

I was reading up on the guy. I found out that his father was a singer musician too. Which was a cool find< but it got better when i ran into this after i looked his father up.
Goes with the video true blues posted. 

I gave it a quick listen but it didn't really jump out to me.

Might give it another try.

Great album and will certainly be on most year-end top-ten lists.

I don't think it's the best album of the year though. I personally think the Destroyer record and Yuck record are both better.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I was reading up on the guy. I found out that his father was a singer musician too. Which was a cool find< but it got better when i ran into this after i looked his father up.
��Goes with the video true blues posted.�
Very cool find.

Back
Top Bottom