Jamie Chung Appreciation Vol. All Grown Up

So I'm in the theatres watching Grown Ups (good move, Get Him To The Greek was better) and yes Salma Hayek is in there with her Watermelons lookin all juicy, but who else do i see in the movie? yes HER... I love her
embarassed.gif

So I'm in the theatres watching Grown Ups (good move, Get Him To The Greek was better) and yes Salma Hayek is in there with her Watermelons lookin all juicy, but who else do i see in the movie? yes HER... I love her
embarassed.gif

I'd PIIHB as punishment for being a willing participant in that abominations Hollywood calls "Dragonball: Evolution".

I'd PIIHB as punishment for being a willing participant in that abominations Hollywood calls "Dragonball: Evolution".

UC Riverside product- and honestly one of the nicest girls period. And dude who said she was dumb...girl was like a math major
eyes.gif
(Ohh...and save the numerous UCR cracks...)

UC Riverside product- and honestly one of the nicest girls period. And dude who said she was dumb...girl was like a math major
eyes.gif
(Ohh...and save the numerous UCR cracks...)

She lived in the same dorms as me back in college and I had a couple of classes with her. I always thought she was cute

Back
Top Bottom