Jamie Chung Appreciation Vol. All Grown Up

She lived in the same dorms as me back in college and I had a couple of classes with her. I always thought she was cute

--Appreciated. Good eye candy.
--Watched Dragonball Evolution on HBO free preview last night. Movie was whack but she made it worth looking at.

--Appreciated. Good eye candy.
--Watched Dragonball Evolution on HBO free preview last night. Movie was whack but she made it worth looking at.

pimp.gif

She was my favorite on her season of the Real World. I hope she finds a lot of success because there are too few Asian entertainers out there.

She was my favorite on her season of the Real World. I hope she finds a lot of success because there are too few Asian entertainers out there.

We grew up four houses from one another..I used to knock at her back door, but she never let me in.

We grew up four houses from one another..I used to knock at her back door, but she never let me in.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

laugh.gif

Damn i don't think there's ever been an appreciation thread where EVERYONE likes the chick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

laugh.gif

Damn i don't think there's ever been an appreciation thread where EVERYONE likes the chick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
[table][tr][td]What up[/td][td][/td][td]10 [/td][td] [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

06/27/10 5:06 PM
[/td][/tr][/table]

love the pic and screen name

roll.gif
[table][tr][td]What up[/td][td][/td][td]10 [/td][td] [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

06/27/10 5:06 PM
[/td][/tr][/table]

love the pic and screen name

Back
Top Bottom