*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

very nice sb's up there cant wait for the purple blazer and that was a good pick up jai jai i remember you snaged them off the shelf and said there mine!!!lol nice dunk pick up for that price! i also like those svsm's in your auction damn i wish i had some money.

Originally Posted by DUNQRICO

I wish the gray skylines had grey suede instead of leather.
Yes, you could say that again.

Nice pick ups everyone.
nerd.gif

back in the day i had to hide new pickups from my parents so i wouldn't get yelled at for getting yet another pair of shoes. i thought that now im grown, ididn't have to worry about that kinda stuff happening anymore. but some things just don't change, now i realize how pissed my girlfriend will be if sheknew i bought another pair of shoes this week. told her i was going to slow down in 09
laugh.gif

it also doesn't help that her little brother posts on here. you know who you are- don't tell your sister, thanks.
65a15c4f60d127109fce014773b22d2851962a4.jpg

also, right on gabe for the foamz.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

now i realize how pissed my girlfriend will be if she knew i bought another pair of shoes this week.

what the hell kinda man are you? worried about what your gf will think
smh.gif

i'm exactly the same. hide 'em in the trunk till the time is right
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Nice pick ups, those Lebron's are growin on me.

So the SB January shipment dropped already?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i work in a different way; every pair i get has to be sanctioned by the gf
laugh.gif
i'm usually able to convince her as to why i need something, though.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

laugh.gif
i work in a different way; every pair i get has to be sanctioned by the gf
laugh.gif
i'm usually able to convince her as to why i need something, though.
haha too true, i have 5 pair sitting in my brother's basement. i just slowly merge kicks into the closet and they seem to go unnoticed.

usually i'd just chuck the new box in the closet and call it a day, but my new year resolution was to slow down on shoes. i "promised" heri'd try not to OD on shoes but.... those lebrons are the 4th pair of shoes i've gotten this year
laugh.gif

kev- i'm sure my actions have disappointed you, i don't know what i'm going to do with myself. i thought all was lost for a second, but then inoticed you went back to a pale man avatar and suddenly i feel like tomorrow is going to be a great day.
happy.gif

SBvj426- it's been around 4 years, that's as good as married
laugh.gif
. you're right though,
smh.gif
@ me.

I currently live in a dorm so I don't have to hide them...until I try to fit all the boxes into my car to go home at the end of the year...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

back in the day i had to hide new pickups from my parents so i wouldn't get yelled at for getting yet another pair of shoes. i thought that now im grown, i didn't have to worry about that kinda stuff happening anymore. but some things just don't change, now i realize how pissed my girlfriend will be if she knew i bought another pair of shoes this week. told her i was going to slow down in 09
laugh.gif

it also doesn't help that her little brother posts on here. you know who you are- don't tell your sister, thanks.

also, right on gabe for the foamz.
pimp.gif
tell me about it....my parents went to visit our place that me and my gf have and bc my gf forgot to lock my closet door where all my shoes are mydad popped in and saw the whole thing, i think he was about to have a heart attack but thank god my dad loves me and didnt make a fuss bc if my mom found out ithink id be dead right now. seriously, i dont think they have a problem with buying shoes, it just the amount that i have is ridiculous. Its like, ok you areolder now you can do what you want but you are an idiot for wasting money on shoes rather on something more important....makes perfect sense yet we dontlisten.....well ill have to now since im almost done with grad school and time to work again haha. even my friends who i tell about my shoe collection think imcrazy, im beginning to believe them too, i too will need to slow down in 09, so i guess we are on the same boat....plus gf is threatening me with the shoesnow, before i think she thought it was a cute hobby but now i think its annoying her
frown.gif
. o wells time to save up money anyways. just wanted to share and let you knowi feel you man.

nice pick up everyone!!

rolla and blackcat, same thing with my parents as well when i buy new shoes...
frown.gif
.. but im gonna slow down as well
wink.gif

blackcat-the rejuven8 mule is comfy, they should be around your cheaper retailers for about 20$, nordstroms rack, ross, outlets, etc. just gotta look

the neon green ones are samples, i have a womens pair in silver white that works just fine

selecta-thanks! the silver perfs were 60$ at centralia nike clearance store, but they don't ship

$140 total for both pairs with nike employee discount, finally got to discount these

Back
Top Bottom