*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

happy belated b-day [color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]bayareaflip[/color] dope hufs vans. is it just me or do they runabout half a size big?

Originally Posted by DUNQRICO

My first pickup of '09.
Skylines
AWESOME I NEED A PAIR OF THOSEEEEEEEEEEE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

since i was in town for dinner, popped into my local skate store and these caught my eye:
I really like that.

Edit: sorry, Forgot about quoting.

Why are people STILL quoting pics?

Nice pickup Skav, I need do start getting into AM1s. I only have one pair (ABC pack).

Originally Posted by DUNQRICO

My first pickup of '09.
Skylines
Dope infra skylines.....I actually held them in person....the mesh was pretty good!!

anyways.... here is my bittersweet pickup for january....I went on a shoe hiatus for 4 months and this is what I get....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

2vs2791.png

37925d378ae68a5523110c314819560171d4877.jpg

grabbed these YESTERDAY to play basketball in... but they're of no use, too small, painfully too small.
tired.gif

EDIT: forgive the tag, I had to send the pic to someone earlier.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

anyways.... here is my bittersweet pickup for january....I went on a shoe hiatus for 4 months and this is what I get....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
CHRIST! Those lights are amazing!!!
eek.gif

Damn your small shoe size!
mad.gif

Amazing pickups.

been a bit lazy with posting pick ups.... The blk/red highs are from nov. Royals and flights in december.

2i9ilue.jpg

2nu0nl1.jpg

t62lpv.jpg

and if for some reason you managed to miss my last three pics lol......

ncxlbt.jpg

...im calling it quits after the purple foams..

kloop crap still hasnt come in yet....nor has my nt tee.....
nerd.gif

apologies on the ninjahood pics....i guess i forgot what size to reduce it to lol

2rvyn0o.jpg

2sbsleu.jpg

2r6pn3d.jpg

Got the Jordans from akanote.Somehow i dont like to wear jordans or AF1's anymore.PreferVans or Air max. So i think i will sell all my Jordans and Af1's in a few Months when im back in Germany.

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

i copped them for them a decent price only 60 it was 40% the wall at st. alfred so i took them quick lol i was thinking about the Atari AF2 since i liked the reflective pattern on it but the woodgrain made me say no

damn i was just at St. Al's....i didnt see anything i wanted to cop..(cue 50 Cent's "Window Shopper")....shoulda stopped being a grinch & copped something lol
good call lol im the same way at times....i had copped a flip the bird X nintendo tee
pimp.gif
it has excite bike idk if u know wat tat is lol but that was 30% too...i was tolazy to put the pik up

Originally Posted by jae oh en

a good start to 09.
pimp.gif

oooo...

FOAMZZZZZ

box #2. just in time to be worn for my birthday festivities.
glasses.gif

time for a break.
BAHAH nice foams JON!!
pimp.gif

I guess so much for New Years resolutions. Maybe I'll use it for lent instead.
349863962.jpg

Back
Top Bottom