*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

Just picked these up this weekend..... they have been posted on this forum NUMEROUS times, but no one ever had any information regarding the style and themake. NTs own KANYE WEST has been known to rock them.... as seen here. This pic was taken from NT a while back.
dwtm6e.jpg

They're BOTTEGA VENETA and sold out everywhere.... so this is your last chance for all you Ye fans.
I grabbed 2 pairs... so one is up for sale. PM me if interested
smile.gif

2d6o6q8.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Pick-ups from Champs Times Square. Not a steal, but $100 total with $20 off card.
Man you should have waited until you came back to the ville and I could have got you a better ticket.Nice pickup on the hat though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BJdaBeast

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by BJdaBeast

PacMan tee by SAVAGE. copped @ Kingdom in Stockton. KINGDOM209.com sorry big pics.

Stockton Cali in the house!
Kingdom in a cool little shop.

yea never knew about that shop. cool spot. friendly peeps too. i was delivering somthing in stockton when i drove by and seen hella kicks on the wall i was like, pit stop. im a cop some kicks there next payday..
Cool....hopefully you get at a couple pairs I have over there
happy.gif

airjordanjack: DOPE. Are these the Jordans you picked up at ebay with the black & white picture ?

Thanks. Yeah they are the 1s of ebay. They look waay better than the ebay picture. I am very happy with them. Just wish they were a size bigger. Cincybcats22is right, they are sz.8.

Originally Posted by victorjames

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Pick-ups from Champs Times Square. Not a steal, but $100 total with $20 off card.
Man you should have waited until you came back to the ville and I could have got you a better ticket.Nice pickup on the hat though.
pimp.gif
Damn man. Didn't even think about that. Oh well, I'm not back in Cashville 'til the 11th and no more spending for a LONG #%! time. Ihave to save some serious money. I need to sell a ton of kicks, but this is the only respectable forum that I want to sell on so I have a ways to go in postsand I'm not one of those "Let's rape the board in posts to get 300," kinda guys.

cincybcats22 - Thanks man. I really wanted a pair to wear though, and they are a size too small. Maybe I can trade 'em or something.

Nice pick-ups everyone.

More for the new year. My favorite Non-Lebron/Jordan: The Air Zoom Kobe 1....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to pick-up 4 PE Air Zoom Kobe 1's in MY size....

Air Zoom Kobe 1 PE "Rice"
KOBERICE.jpg

Air Zoom Kobe 1 PE "Premium Leather"
KOBEBLACK.jpg

Air Zoom Kobe 1 PE "USA" (notice this is NOT the GR as the USA flag is in the back)
KOBEUSA.jpg

Air Zoom Kobe 1 PE HOME "White/Yellow-Grey"
KOBEWHITEYELLOW.jpg

KOBEGROUP.jpg

WOW @ the zk1's. mad props. still need my first pair.
frown.gif

- Proper "LBC" fitted - OG Proper fitted (green bottom lid) - Westcoast fitted (exclusive proper Washington Nationals colorway)

- USA fitted ($5 at Champs) - Pinstripes Proper fitted - Proper "LBC" fitted

Back
Top Bottom