*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

always wanted the yellow terra sertigs in my size....so i'll just settle for these albis!!! the mesh is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.....
296narc.png

The Jordan Figures can be picked up @ your local champs or upperdeckstore.com

Jeremy, those Kobe 1's are ALL
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Haven't picked up a sb in awhile, but another grail achieved...

Pretty much DS for 300 shipped. Not a steal, but a pretty good deal.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

always wanted the yellow terra sertigs in my size....so i'll just settle for these albis!!! the mesh is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.....
Damn, I was about to compliment you for coppin' sertigs
laugh.gif

My brother had the evergreen colorway of the Albises back in the day. I just remember them being one of the weirdest-looking shoes I had seen up to thatpoint...dark green shoe with neon yellow and bright red accents...wonder if the Terra Albis will ever come back...

Always wanted these, 1st pair of CF's, looking for the elusive Colette low's.
350270732.jpg

Just unwrapped this custom commissioned painting from NTs own Jwdanklefs. His work can be seen more in the Sneaker Art forum.
Here are just some random quick shots I took.
Heres one of my complete SNEAKER ART set --> Jake x Dave White
smokin.gif

v8e789.jpg

My favorite AirMax of all time and my favorite cw
smile.gif

1zvyjqh.jpg

icl2z7.jpg

REMEMBER..... GO GATORS!!!!! Ill be at the game tomorrow

got these babies, i know most of you don't like them but ray is my fav player so anything of his i can get my hands on i will! i got the white pair comingas well.

2f0d74y.jpg

that stash am95 painting is crazy!

picked up the UNCs at sharpstown on monday. surprised they had a sz10 still hanging around. and today i stopped by the comic shop and saw this batman variantcover, its sick.

and on the 2nd i got my second pair of CDP 11s. great start to the new year!!!!

Back
Top Bottom