*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

nice pickups everyone!
glasses.gif

First of all I wanna thank my connect ([color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]Sneakermane[/color], you are the man, thanks againbro)
the most important person with all due respect

[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]youngndang3r[/color] - they are vans Owens high vulcanized by taka hayashi

better pics and info here

Hey NT! these are my most recent pick-ups as far as shoes... also got some pretty good clothes, but I don't feel like posting all that haha... ill just doa wdywt post i guess when i go out in it... lol so here goes...

Didn't think i was gunna get all three flights, but dtlr had the gold ones on sale for $109.99 and Shoe City had the purple for $149.99.... its a toss upbetween the purple and the silver for my favorite though... purple ones are tuff!
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

northpark where did you get the poster of mr. prez?

I actually won in it my History class. I had to name two generals in the Civil War
pimp.gif
Word to Grant and Robert Lee

MY GALS STUFF: [with little help from me,she's a beast]
2005x86.jpg

2ppg4uf.jpg

2eqe5ig.jpg

xmas gift from big daddy ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
BONUS!
104rk2q.jpg

MINE:

my camera skills are lacking...
anyways,gotta 2nd pair of linens... [ thanks,self ]
2ytwf0l.jpg

2elqud1.jpg

1j93dj.jpg

and my gal got me the hustler AF1's... super excited about these too...
somethin about em is juss so "PLAYA"...
lol...
and my gal recently copped these and some wht/deep forest jewel mids...
left the forest at the crib,pics coming soon...

My final package from the Karmaloop sale came in the other day (2 Crooks Hoodies and 1 LRG Hoodie):

Got the LRG shirt and Joker shirt around the way.

Small story about the next hoodie. I have been wanting it since November when I first saw it on Karmaloop, so I thought I would ask for it for Christmas, but Ithen realised I knew my parents would never buy me a hoodie for $100. So I forgot all about it until the Karmaloop 50% off sale. When I looked for it, theydidn't have my size left. I was walking around my mall today and walked into the skateshop there looking for the Venom SBs (They didn't have my size),but right next to the Venom display was the Crooks hoodie I have been wanting and on SALE. FInally got it for $54.99. I guess waiting really does pay off. NowI finally have a hoodie to match my Playoff XIIs.

Everybody should know what all these are.

Bought last week, came this week.

Shout outs to NT members, eBay, and my place of employment for allowing me to get all this great stuff.

350564673.jpg

picked these up and i am not to happy with them ? does anybody no why these don't say sb on the tongue

Back
Top Bottom