*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

3189125677_b90ae442ff.jpg

3189968154_2033b4cd35.jpg

Brick....I wasnt feeling those AM1s, too plain. That splatter makes them look much better.

What kind of paint do you use? Any pointers?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Brick....I wasnt feeling those AM1s, too plain. That splatter makes them look much better.

What kind of paint do you use? Any pointers?
angelus paint ( i used black, dk grey, lt grey) and use a toothbrush to speckle the midsole...use painters tape to tape off the rest of the shoe
try out the brush on paper first, practice and dont use too much paint

Originally Posted by airpito7

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

blackcat: they were all aquired in small increments. Over time, they add up...lol. Thanks for the comments!!!
abernja: sweet pick-ups. A lil' jelly at the Volt Foams and the away color of the Penny 1's. Wearable or for collecting purposes? I wanna wear my home color real soon!!!!
Thanks man. I don't collect shoes just to look at them. Every shoe I buy is bought with the sole intention of wearing them til they die.
pimp.gif
^^^^yes that is very true shoes are meant to be worn. is not just to have them and share at them.
RIP - To my Volt Foam "Ones"

LOL -That's what I get for playing ball in them I guess. Any suggestions on how to fix pleas PM me. Gorilla glue maybe?

Originally Posted by airpito7

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

blackcat: they were all aquired in small increments. Over time, they add up...lol. Thanks for the comments!!!
abernja: sweet pick-ups. A lil' jelly at the Volt Foams and the away color of the Penny 1's. Wearable or for collecting purposes? I wanna wear my home color real soon!!!!
Thanks man. I don't collect shoes just to look at them. Every shoe I buy is bought with the sole intention of wearing them til they die.
pimp.gif
^^^^yes that is very true shoes are meant to be worn. is not just to have them and share at them.
RIP - To my Volt Foam "Ones"

LOL -That's what I get for playing ball in them I guess. Any suggestions on how to fix pleas PM me. Gorilla glue maybe?

where those the ones you just bought from another niketalker? that sucks tho.

Back
Top Bottom