*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

couldn't pass on these and the price
pimp.gif

vgoqq1.jpg

34y8fok.jpg

23kidd - that pic reminds me of my avy haha
rolla 808 - nice pics and opiums...slept on them

01 bred 1s no straps here!

the family is growing
laugh.gif

five30- those shambles look awesome, im still looking at getting a pair pretty soon. how do they fit compared to a dunk?
iamlinjo- thanks for posting that, guess i'll sign off and try to get over my need for a pair..
nice pickups everyone, peaace.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Given to me personally from Penny himself (indirectly).

Deadstock. No yellowing. Unreal how he stores his stuff.

I don't wear a size 14, so, look for these on the bay...
wink.gif
so the man himself gives these to you (indirectly) and you put them on the bay? i wonder if he would have indirectly given them to you if he knewyou were going to pawn them off on the bay.
roll.gif

oh and my contribution....lebron VI "LA edition"
a1425dae093ff1fcf29301e7f22e883cb05e358.jpg
871251def23af1b0f15365d851797afb810509c.jpg

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

five30- those shambles look awesome, im still looking at getting a pair pretty soon. how do they fit compared to a dunk?
Thanks, man. I would have to say that they run small (compared to regular gr dunks). I went .5 up and it felt like they were true to size.

I hope that helps.

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Thanks, man. I would have to say that they run small (compared to regular gr dunks). I went .5 up and it felt like they were true to size.

I hope that helps.

thanks, hopefully i hunt some down soon.

first time post on pick ups...long time nike talk follower..never took the time to join...so here goes

210gbpy.jpg

got these retail..nothing crazy...but a good addition

24zfzuv.jpg

everyone got em..but mine came with a little story..my girl bought em for me..last size 13 in Harlem.....crazy

2vwits3.jpg

all black leather blazers...and white..and kobe hurraches....paid a total of 39 dollars at footlocker here in brooklyn...times are tough..but the deals arecrazy right now

rjkwoi.jpg

got this joint from my man shuck at duckdown...too fresh

2u78svc.jpg

My man Ill Bill from LCN gave me this one while I was on tour recently with him...exclusive..but check his myspace..might still have em

a1n50m.jpg

Old Navy...3 bucks....comfortable like nothin else

zydaa8.jpg

chillin tonight...hope everyone in NYC is stayin warm and away from the snow

Dope Hosoi's, Pete.

I still have no idea which pair I like more and I know I won't be picking up both especially at $80 a piece.

Ah, the dilemma...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Nice pick ups everyone...

Those Tailwinds look good with black laces, might have to try that.
nerd.gif

word, i wasnt even a fan, but wow those look good wit the black laces.

Originally Posted by five30

Dope Hosoi's, Pete.

I still have no idea which pair I like more and I know I won't be picking up both especially at $80 a piece.

Ah, the dilemma...
I'm with you. I'm leaning on the black pair though, since I already have red Nike Blazers from the Tech Pack. It's still a toughdecision, though.

Back
Top Bottom