*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

Dollar each
laugh.gif
at a neighbor's garage sale

Slayer Sk8-Hi's $40, Reebok Court Victorys from Europe, and some SneakersNStuff 577 Peter's only 150 pairs.

man joeysole posted the foams on purpose thanks a lot buddy

joking

but the sonic blue game gear was the one to have back in the day plus the tv tuner

but that wont work a few months from now

No shoes this weekend, but I did copp' some new clothes..
Obey tees (For those who don't know, the lady pictured on the right of the white is a deceased famous Mexican actress by the name of Maria Felix (RIP), Ifell in love w/ this tee. TOO DOPE!
pimp.gif
)
Nautica polos
Levis

cool pick-ups

for some reason I'm falling in love again with nautica and hilfiger polos and button-ups. Don't know if it's nostalgia, age, or that I want to getway from the LO.

wasn't really to sure if i'd like this shoe, but i put it on and its pretty sweet, and dope pickups all around

Originally Posted by OG2345

No shoes this weekend, but I did copp' some new clothes..
Obey tees (For those who don't know, the lady pictured on the right of the white is a deceased famous Mexican actress by the name of Maria Felix (RIP), I fell in love w/ this tee. TOO DOPE!
pimp.gif
)
Nautica polos
Levis

yo nice pickup on the nautica i mess with nautica hard i think their clothes are slept on and im only 19 and i love their line i always hit up the nauticastore at the prime outlets

Back
Top Bottom