*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Just got these in today..good lookin Drew
pimp.gif

BONUS

WOW those are sexy together!!! crap the more i see them the more i like how they both compliment each other!!! glad the LA's made it to you safely!!!i hope the packaging was good!! wow they found their way to NY!! nice nice!! enjoy!!

i can't wait to get my LA's. they are so
smokin.gif

one mans trash is another's treasure i guess... found this joint when i got on the Chinatown bus this morning

Traded an iPhone for these

DS not my size, starting to stack inventory for the store

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by jepeh21

^ I got those 16's for a really good price
pimp.gif
how much were they? anyway dope pick ups

$150 shipped total

Anyways UPS came today.....

pimp.gif
Any banding issues on the TV? I know there were some issues with some. Made me a bit hesitant when I got the 46" version last year but minewas ok.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by jepeh21

^ I got those 16's for a really good price
pimp.gif
how much were they? anyway dope pick ups

$150 shipped total

Anyways UPS came today.....

pimp.gif
Any banding issues on the TV? I know there were some issues with some. Made me a bit hesitant when I got the 46" version last year but mine was ok.

TV is great so far, only had it hooked up for a day though... Just got these today, MY grails and only $63 shipped
eek.gif

37d156fe99f0fdb78a3df9ca2ec112c2cef9c6e.pjpg

times are hard...but the bargains keep on rolling in

copped these for $25 dollars....

the bargain hunter strikes again!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Nice Jason..............

Cris.
I know you got a pair of these. I would think you would be all over these since you are a big In4mation and Vans fan. They're cool but forsome reason, they smell funny. They don't have that new shoe smell.......it's weird.

these just came in a few minutes ago...i always wanted a pair of these and happened to find this nds pair on the bay for a pretty good price so i couldntresist....im waitin on one more pair of shoes that i won on ebay and a pair of goofy boys sbs from ccs that i preordered... and then i think its time for me totry and take a lil break before these am95's and jordans start droppin...ill prolly ened up tryin to get my hands on these purple foams also...its justnever ends SMH ...anyway heres the shoes
352302380.jpg

couple of brons to cap off january
tongue.gif

sample bron ST low dunkmans
happy.gif

lebron VI chalk edition
smokin.gif

lebron VI miami edition
smokin.gif

and the first (and hopefully not the last) hornet themed colorway for the lebron line:
summit lake bron soldier 2s
happy.gif

BONUS PIC:

Back
Top Bottom