***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

abc!

eek.gif

What up Keith?

ahhh man.. this is taking me back in time.. theres no other feeling in wearing some old school kicks. as you can see by the material on the toebox, its thatfelt like softness thats just too nice. 3-4 plus days straight and I cant get enough. I slept in them one night.. the midsole is hanging in there nicely. its adifferent type of foam/rubber than the typical midsole stuff that we see crumbling so I have a feeling these may last. I do have some other issues though, asthe white triangle leather piece in the rear of the shoe is starting to crack near the midsole. the leather is so stiff. The black straps are also starting tocrack and peel as they are getting tested for the first time in decades. Is there any sort of leather conditioner I can throw on these? maybe some turtle waxstuff that you throw on your cars rubber and leather interior? Some of the glued portions are becoming unglued as the elements (20 degrees yesterday) get tothem.. But ill be wearing these until I can no longer walk in them. Damn you nike for making the retros, which i have, so unwearable, im testing the strengthof these nearly 18 year old shoes

40115a446fcdc4b60f8cce40d8a9b2f427f4e86.jpg
0d415f4c61cdc9bdc3903030e228b4b5337bbcd.jpg
8fb15a436bcccfbdbb8f797b0c4afc84e94d749.jpg

Wally
smokin.gif

try some baby oil, or any type of leather softener you might find at Wal-Mart or something....it's worth a try right?

daughter in SK8 Highs, son in 95s....
9tpy1j.jpg

me in '02 IXs
21n2m9x.jpg

Peezy-wud up fam………had to get them straps too!!!!

sinnerP-those students got a mindof their own; however, I would like to believe I have some type of influence on their kicks sneaker choice!!!!

Slowwonee89-has been aminute…….glad to have you back Ma!!!!

Kevin2nd-dope 1z!!!!

5feetofheat-cleanfit!!!

Iamlingo-thanx bro…………missin thatcolorway of the 1z in my collection, dope!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY!!!

viotechs, bo's, and structures, o my!...

good stuff errbody, bored out of my mind at work (12 hours with nothing to do FTMFL)
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom