***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

Wally - will skipping the to laceloop at the black straps prolong that area? relatively speaking, they're holding up pretty well...

Debby - in the second pic, you weren't in the Griffey's right? Just curious as to how those are holding up... mine crumbled a while back.
frown.gif

prok13 - noticed a Bola Sete album sitting back there... how do you usually incorporate Bossa Nova into your sets? I've always wondered how to mix jazz...

Originally Posted by s dubl

daughter in SK8 Highs, son in 95s....
me in '02 IXs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
s dubl: for a sec when I was scrollingthrough, I thought you were going to say you in the SK8 Highs and your son in the 95s...I was going to fall out of my chair.
anyways, you keep your fam looking good bud
glasses.gif

tz: welcome back, nice fit
skav M.D.: nice fit
jthagreat: those skylines look awesome in the pic...pulling the trigger today

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by s dubl

daughter in SK8 Highs, son in 95s....
me in '02 IXs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
s dubl: for a sec when I was scrolling through, I thought you were going to say you in the SK8 Highs and your son in the 95s...I was going to fall out of my chair.
anyways, you keep your fam looking good bud
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
I actually do wear vans. I wear pair of beaters everyday to work mon-fri. Im almost on the lookout for a couple new pairs, but the pairs Iwant I cant find.

those 95's are beautiful timcity. today i'm wearing lunar racers. ultralight shoes. not as comfy as i thought they would be. cushioning is average andthe uppers feel kinda tight even though i have plenty toe room. only my first day though.

afjatz.jpg

wore last night to my dudes place and listen to some kid cudi and xbox360. shirt says "make love not babies" with white/grey force highs
2hgzmo0.jpg

my female friend wore some 6.0's.

2vuhjpk.jpg

apologies for the phone pics.. misplaced my camera.

Back
Top Bottom