***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

04 Persians. Damn I need to hurry up and get my hands on a pair of the retros. It's funny that I bought these for $15 when they released.

take a better pic of em lmao to class Friday
3206229945_84f97e2b40_b.jpg
to hooters
3207135502_fc19610e1f_b.jpg
3207105790_7914fb13ec_b.jpg

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

whos SOL3FOX tho?
SOL3FOX is my friend Kenny who restored them & was gonna sell them for me before i decided to keep them after he showed me. (i will take morepics w/ my tag in it if you still don't believe)

YO! You know what I think...

I think we've all had a long day. Maybe we should all just settle down and give it a rest.

nerd.gif

DF!!!

^Lol that pic of him on the dresser reminded me of those guys dancing around all humping the floor and chairs and @@!+ now that you mention a boy band.

Secondly lunartrainers have to be one of the most comfortable shoes I own, and when I wear that colorway above I always get so many comments about how nice theshoes look, even though i think they are kinda ugly.

AWWWWWWWW.... Are you all tite ? Did i Stunt on YOU GUYS too hard ? Awww imm sorrryyyyyyyy.. Dont worry the III's Pic is coming as soon as i touchdown homew/ tags, face & all... Shut you all the *+@$ up
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Alright tough guy. I don't know how I'm ever going to recover from that one.
eyes.gif

It's sad because kid is dead serious
smh.gif

SOLEGUYRY its not even that serious.... we arenot here 2 "stunt" on eachother..... post ur fits, give props when u feel deserved...... but if u keep going on they wont stop either
laugh.gif

p.s. the "oh snap" will probably been seen around here pretty often now....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom