***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

pUreRetr05- I dont even ^#%$ wit Vans, but those are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by SoleMan

pUreRetr05- I dont even ^#%$ wit Vans, but those are
pimp.gif

lol.. there my poor poor poor poor mans Supreme Blazers.
laugh.gif
I swear before I scrolled down to see the full picture..I thought they were Supremes.
laugh.gif

Nice shoes fam.

lilpro4u wrote:
Lames callin' other dudes Lame. NT sucks buns these days..
Tell me about it-- dudes stay riding each other on here like aint no tomorrow, then got the nerve to tell someone they in a boy band...comedy...
laugh.gif

The irony is beyond stellar...

Damn dude has fake 3's and super skinny jeans
roll.gif

Maybe him and ProperLive AKA PHRESH should hang out and take pictures of their skinny jeans together
laugh.gif

good job! you put in on the joke! i get more @%* in these super skinny's than your ever get lol whack @%* got the nerve. Just cause you have 2735 postdon't mean %#+* my jordans are real and i like my tight jeans so $$$! up and keep it moving.

pUreRetr05- those are nice i seen em in blacksheep but they didn't have my size.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

good job! you put in on the joke! i get more @%* in these super skinny's than your ever get lol whack @%* got the nerve. Just cause you have 2735 post don't mean %#+* my jordans are real and i like my tight jeans so $$$! up and keep it moving.

pUreRetr05- those are nice i seen em in blacksheep but they didn't have my size.
i guess you like short shorts as well?

shortshorts.jpg

eyes.gif
I dont understand the "Week Of" thing, anyways:

GO STEELERS!!!!
pimp.gif

Recycled pic - wore these with White laces.

^^^I'm a simpleton, but I think the "Week of" thing signifies a week when an NTer wears a said category of sneaker. If I had to guess I'd sayA.T.C. would be wearing AJ1 this week and steep would be rocking Penny's.

laugh.gif
j/k

Thanks. Pretty much run true to size. They also have them in black. Check the link out.

Thanks man. I picked the red ones and will pick black pair as well.

Yesterday - Mishka/TH/Vans

ON/IVs

Back
Top Bottom