January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

back from Ontario Mills today, sorry no pics

Air Max 1 premium sample brown/silver $69.99 on hash wall sz9 I think
Jordan jacket military green $29.99 (nice look) L-XXL
got a nike 6.0 cargo short, price tag is $29.99 but become $9.99 at the rigister. that's really a steal.
roll.gif

other stuff are same as previous mention
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Neighbor Beast

chalk lebrons on footaction or locker .com FSR
As I previously mentioned for Eastbay just above (Footaction/champs sports and Foot Locker are part of the same company), chalk Lebrons are notavailable.

^ why are you hating on the people posting info? what if the shoes were available when they checked but not when you checked... just saying though

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Just got back from South Chicago...they have Air Force 2's, Bakins, 8/15 CDP, Army 6 Rings, and they said they would be getting the 11/12 B Grades in a week...shhhhhh
the 8/15 is a size 7 .. it's a return, the employee told me.

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Just got back from South Chicago...they have Air Force 2's, Bakins, 8/15 CDP, Army 6 Rings, and they said they would be getting the 11/12 B Grades in a week...shhhhhh
the 8/15 is a size 7 .. it's a return, the employee told me.
They had more...they had size 7,8,9,12,14, and 15...I wear a 10 and was struck so I copped the Bakins instead

To all my Jersey NYC area Jordan heads.....

air-jordan-i-1-high-strap-black-varsity-red-classic-green-sole-to-sole-1.jpg

Magic sneakers (elizabeth NJ 908-629-0400) released the ATCQ Jordan 1 for retail early($110)

I also snatched these for $20....before you ask they had LIMITED SIZES and you might have to call a couple stores to find them...they had 1 size 8 left

air-tech-challenge-ii-proper-1.jpg

Not sure how many people are interseted in those ATCQ but I DONT KNOW IF THEY SHIP..PLEASE CALL...And NO I wont be area this weekend to grab you a pair andship if they dont....sorry about that guys I just dont want any miss understanding.

Oh they also had a "re-stock" whatever that means because I've never seen SB's in there on these...price was $150
roll.gif

dunk_sb_mork.jpg

there is also like 10 Magic stores across NYC and Jersey so you might have to call around....Sorry you have to google the spot I dont know the numbers for allthe stores...the number above is far Elizabeth only

NO 11s dropping next week, that was wrong info. A fellow NTer who knows better told me better.

What up Victory!!

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Magic sneakers (elizabeth NJ 908-629-0400) released the ATCQ Jordan 1 for retail early($110)
eek.gif
Magic sneaker in elizabeth charging retail on something!?!?Times must be hard.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeysole

^^ Heard Magic Sneakers charging CRAZY prices on the Foams.. Retail Xs 3
Yea normally those dudes are OUTTA CONTROL....they are like straight wolves in there....if you walk into any of the spots and dont how muchsomething REALLY cost your gonna get hit.....I usually pop in to check out the clearence stuff...always good prices...So for any NT heads that are thinkingabout grabing those ATCQ or Mork and Mindy SB...not what the retail ...these cats will catch you slipping...

Back
Top Bottom